Chapter 12

~Ayo a day off! Sorry for the bad last chapter I plan to rewrite it. I hope this one is better! Thank you all for 1.2k! It means the world to me~

       Ghostbur sits where Wil always sat to wait for me to be ready as a kid. I remember he looked forward to our picnics and guitar lessons. "Mum when will you be done?! I wanna go see Phil!" "I'm almost done cleaning last night there were a lot of guests" "Ok!" I continue cleaning. Honestly I always wanna ask Ghostbur is he wants something to eat but obviously he can't eat. "Hey Ghostbur why do you hang around me so much?" "Well being around Phil and Fundy seem to make them sad and no one else helps my memory like you three! Plus you are family" "I see  well You already know you are always welcome but Niki is coming over tomorrow and I think you should stay with Phil. She isn't ready to see you." "Ok! I miss her she was so nice. I remember she was a good baker is she still running her bakery?" "Yes she is" "That's amazing" I finish cleaning and the two of us head to Phil's new home in L'Manburg. 

     We knock on Phil's door. He answers happily, "Welcome how are you two today?" "Good how are you doing Philza minecraft?!" Ghostbur is equally very loud and very silent it's kind of funny. I hug Phil. "I've been good Ghostbur glad to see you both! How do you like the new home Y/N?" "I love it! It's homey. I love the view of dock." "Yeah I like it too. wanna go fishing?" "Why not?" We head out as Ghostbur follows us. Fundy stares from another part of the dock. He was fishing too it looked like he caught a salmon. Ghostbur sees him and goes to greet him. They are out of ear shot but I do hear, "Fundy what your holding.... It's gonna make me act up" Fundy throws the salmon as far away as possible. We all stare in shock then burst into laughter.  

   After about an hour out there Ghostbur gets bored. "Mum did you hear about Tommy?" "No what about him?" Phil and Fundy try to shush him. "Tommy got exiled! Him and Dream have been camping somewhere really far away!" "What?" "Yeah Tommy blew up someone's house and Dream made Tubbo exile Tommy" "How am I just finding out about this how long has he been exiled?" "I dunno about a week I think?" "A week? Phil? Fundy? Why didn't you both tell me?" Phil hides behind his hat, "We didn't know how to tell you" "Well I deserve to know" "I know I know I'm sorry" "Well since I just found out. Ghostbur do you know where he is?" "I do! I can take you there!" "Ok then take me there" Phil looked at me quizzically. "Isn't Niki coming over tomorrow?" "Yeah she is what about it?" "Knowing you this trip will be fairly long" "True I better write her a note to schedule for another day. Anyways I have to grab soemthings from the bar for Tommy good bye you two!" Ghostbur and I rush back to the bar. I take a few things for Tommy and throw them into a bag. Then we head out Ghostbur leading me to Tommy. 

~Smol time skip~

       "Ghostbur are we almost there? the nether is hot" "Almost!" Just as he says that a portal comes into view. Him and I head through it. The landscape wasn't completely flat but was fairly nice. There was a beach and a village near us. "Mum? Is that you?" I turn and see a disheveled looking Tommy. I thought he's only been here a week how is he so broken looking? "Yeah it's me Tommy. Are you okay? You look horrible" "I know I look horrible. I've been doing terrible no one except for Dream Ghostbur have visited. It's torture. I expected Tubbo to visit but he hasn't yet" "That's horrible Tommy I'll talk to him" "Thanks mum but I don't think it'll help." "Well here's some stuff to cheer you up" I set down my bag. I pull out some iron, food, new clothes, and a small bit of armor. Tommy's eyes lit up with happiness. "Oh my god! Thank you mom this is amazing!" I smile at his happiness he offers me a tour which I except. Later Tommy tells me of a stranger named Mexican Dream who keeps visiting him. "I hope you don't mind me staying with you for a bit?" "I don't mind at all mum" With that I set up a place to sleep and the place for Ghostbur had already been set up. He got bored a while ago and took a nap. Soon after he headed out to look at nature. 

~A few days pass~      

         I've been here with Tommy for a a few days. Ghostbur left to visit Fundy yesterday. I remember how much I missed talking to Tommy. We have been distant but in touch since Wilbur passed. "Dream said Techno isn't far from here mum" "Huh?" "Yeah I don't remember what direction but I hope to find him. Maybe I can stay with him instead of here. It's almost Christmas and the only cheer I got was Puffy making me a Chirstmas tree and you visiting." "I see. Well, it's not a bad idea but I don't know if Techno will trust you Tommy. You betrayed him." "You're taking his side! He betrayed us mum!" "I'm just saying he's a very open anarchist Tommy" "Still that bastard betrayed us." I shake my head knowing he won't get it.  "I plan to leave here soon but Tommy please be careful" "I'm always careful mum!" I chuckle at his cockiness.

      I start to head home. The trip through the nether as boring as it is dangerous. The main portal just up ahead as I head through I see a piglin who reminds me of Techno. Phil's house light is on and it is late so I decide to stay there for the night. I knock on his door. Phil opens the door with an annoyed look until he sees who it is. "Oh I wasn't expecting you Y/N" "I know sorry but it was late and home's pretty far" "Well you can stay here. I have plenty of room." "Thank you Phil" We spend the night chatting about small thing but he seems off. "Are you ok?" "Yeah why?" "You seem off Phil" "oh sorry" "Is it Ghostbur?" "what! No!" "If it makes you feel better it makes me uncomfortable too. It's still hard to see him." Phil looks down which tells me my assumption was right. Ghostbur made him sad. Phil sits on his bed and lets loose all of his emotions that he'd been bottling up. I sit next to him all the while and rub his back. Phil was always so strong with everyone else but I know deep down he was in so much pain. "I'm sorry about that Y/N I didn't want you to see me like that" "Why are you apologizing? Phil you shouldn't need your walls up around me. We both have to stick together I would never judge you for feeling this way. I will always be right here for you" We stay like that until morning sharing our feeling about letting and everything go. It was therapeutic for both of us.

~End of Chapter~
I hope this was better than the last chapter I tried to make it better. Thank you all again for 1.2k reads it means the world to me.

~Tory