Chapter 5

~Author's Note~
I know everyone hates these but holy shit this has 101 reads I legit made this because I was bored so dang. Now I really have to finish it. I do plan to get to the main story now. I will probably have flashbacks through out though any ways thank you all so much!~

Time Skip-

     Things have really quieted down recently. No I'm not talking about the bar but all the boys have grown up on me... Techno has become a hermit but he occasionally visits me. Wilbur is often with Tommy and Tubbo building a drug company. They all are so busy now Phil actually comes over and buys a drink almost every weekend. I think. I start humming the song I taught Techno. I decide to start make sandwiches and I put them in a basket. In the basket I throw in some potions ingredients. "Alrighty Y/N lets go!" I walk outside and go down a trail that leads to a mysterious van with a strange smell. "Hello there would you like to buy some dr- potions!" "Oh hello! no no thank you." I look up and see Wilbur. "Mum? What are you doing here?" "I hadn't seen both of you in a bit so I came bearing sandwiches" "Thank you! Um Tommy is in the van Tubbo is angry at us for overpricing the potions" "Ah that makes sense" We walk into the van and as soon as I turn the corner into the main part of the van I hear, "MUM!!!!!!!!!!!!" "ow ears... Hi Tommy!" "How are you!?" " I'm fine how are you?" "VEERRY GOOD wanna buy some potions?" "No Tommy"

     I open the basket I have been holding onto and pull out three sandwiches. "Here eat up!" they happily take them I continue emptying the basket "Here I have some stuff here that I have no use for" "Are those things for potions?" "Yep!" "THANKS MUM!" "Your welcome you two." "Hey mum we have been being harassed by some of the people loyal to Dream" "Who's Dream?" "Mum? Are you serious? Dream the one who popped up and started making everything different!" "I don't know him but I the others trust him he's probably nice." "You haven't met him but anyways what do you think of the idea of us becoming a country?" "That would be rather odd wouldn't it?" "It would but we're building walls tomorrow and we'd love for you to be here to celebrate with us" "Ok I'll be here" " THANKS MUM!!!" "quiet down Tommy."

~The Next Day~

    "Wilbur what is this?" "Our borders" "these can be so easily broken through" "They are temporary but this will be a long lasting country!" "I'm sure it will just try not to get into too much trouble" "we won't mum" Just then a little fox fell out of a tree. "FUNDY!!!!" Wow that's the loudest I've ever heard Wilbur. "OH mum I forgot to introduce you to my son!" "huh?!!" "Yeah I have a son! Do you remember Sally?" "Yeah the shapeshifting salmon" "That's the one! She and I had this little munchkin here!" "How could you not tell me about him sooner?!" I walk up to Fundy and pat his head crouching down to his level. "Hi there little guy I'm Y/N!" "Dad was calling you mum so are you my grandma??" "Yes son she is" I turn to Wilbur "Are you sure?" "absolutely" I hug both of them. We all sit with Tommy and talk about the future of the newly created L'Manburg! Then a sound is heard a mysterious man wearing a mask walks up.

   "Wilbur what the hell is this?" "We're rejecting your rule Dream we are now L'Manburg!" "I hope you know what you have gotten yourself into Wilbur" "I do I can take whatever you throw at me" "We'll see..." The man throws something and fades away. "Mum can you watch Fundy for a few days" "Of course! but what was that about" Tommy buts in "Mum that was DREAM! He wants to fight! I'm gonna kill that motherfucker" "No cursing Tommy" "sorry mum.." Wilbur walks over holding the fox who had been a sleep for a while now. "Here take him mum I don't want him to be here for this" "alright just make sure you two stay safe okay?" "we will be safe mum." I walk away from them holding Fundy if the boy was older he'd be right there with them but unfortunately he is still small. We soon reach the bar I see a light on and reach for my potion of harming that I keep on hand. "Where have you been Y/N?" "Oh thank god it's just you Phil" "Is that Fundy who's with you" Yep I'm watching him for a few days Wilbur and Tommy have gotten themselves into a bit of a mess" "What a surprise" "I know but do you wanna stay and help me watch him?" "Sure" "Alrighty here take him upstairs into my room you and him can sleep there I don't want him to wake up to someone he's only met once." "Alrighty make sure to lock up you forgot and that's how I got in" "Oops thanks for letting me know" "Oh and Techno says hello" I sigh knowing Techno really could have said that to me himself but he's so busy recently I'm not even sure why. 

 ~The Next Day~
      "Y/N!!!!!" "huh??" I was being shaken gently while I heard a small voice yelling my name. "what's goin' on??" "Sorry about the loud noise Fundy wanted to be here to wake you up with me" "oh that makes sense" "So Fundy wanted to go fishing and I agreed but he really wanted you to tag along too" "Ok that sounds fun" Fundy jumps on my and starts yelling similar to a younger Tommy but somehow quiet-ish like Wilbur "YAYY! I get to spend time with my grandparents!" "haha yep alrighty let me get dressed for the day" "Ok we'll be waiting at the door." I start to pick clothes that are comfortable and walked downstairs.

~Mini skip~
        We are sitting on a dock while Phil and Fundy fish and I cut them up and throw the really small ones back. "Nana? When did you and papa get married??" I drop the fish I was holding and turn to the child "Um we aren't dear it's a little hard to explain but me and your papa are not married." "why not??" "we just aren't dear" Phil is still sitting wide eyed whisper yelling "AHHHH what is this child saying" I giggle at his weirdness. "I think we should go home you both look tired" "Yeah I agree" We start to pick up our buckets of fish which I plan to cook at the bar. Phil decided to take most of them but at least I got to take a few. Fundy held out a hand to each of us "Nana! Papa! Swing me!" We both grab on of his hands and swing him back and forth. Fundy all the while is giggling adorably. We do this until Fundy gets tired and I carry him Phil take my share of the buckets and we talk on the way home. "Y/N are we close?" "Yes of course!" "Then why haven't we tried to be more than what this is?" "I dunno you and the Samsung fridge were happy I guess" " ha ha you know that ended a while ago" "I know... I mean we can try to be something I just didn't think you'd be up for it ya know" "I know I'm not the most obvious person but I do deeply care for you I have for a while" "Me too Phil" Fundy had woken up moments ago and asked "Are you two married now?" and Phil and I burst out laughing . " No Fundy no we're not!" "AWW Man!!" We get back and I start to feel slightly off like something has gone wrong with Wilbur and Tommy. "Are you ok Y/N?" "Oh uh yeah! I just felt like something was off is all" Phil slips his hand into mine and says " everything will be alright I promise"

~End of Chapter~
That was a ton of writing like damn. Since it's been a few weeks I figured this is least I can do. So to confirm in this yes Fundy is a child but I plan to make him age much faster than most people but right now he is a toddler. I feel like he should age with his mental age so like when he matures mentally he'll get older. You'll probably know what I mean soon but yes the reader and Phil are a little thing right now I just wanna try it out. Also no there will not be anyway smut in this I refuse. Anyways goodnight you all.

-Tory