Chapter 6

~Happy Valentine's Day I don't actually like the this holiday but I might make this one semi special. So have fun ya'll~

     Today I'm gonna bring Fundy back home. He's notably taller for some reason and he is slightly more mature. Phil decided to head home yesterday since he said he had some stuff to do at home but he left some of my favorite flowers on the counter before he left. "Fundy it's time to go!" Fundy runs down stairs jumping with excitement. "I get to see my dad!" "Yes Fundy you do now lets go". We head out the door and this time I remember to lock it. We follow the path humming song I taught him on the piano. As we reached L'Manburg we stopped in front of the large walls that were absent before. Staring on at the wreckage of L'Manburg yet we heard the laughter of young men. We slowly walked inside and stared in as Wilbur, Tommy, Tubbo, and Niki cheered with joy at their victory. "DAD!!!" Fundy rushed to Wilbur jumping at him successfully knocking him over. "Aha big man has knocked over the president!" Tommy added in. "Hi Fundy! Look we won! Look you got bigger I'm so proud of you!" Wilbur pet Fundy's head lovingly. "Well I'm glad you guys won! You have to tell me all about it. Do you need help restoring the land?" "No we'll be fine but you can stay and hear the tale of our victory!" 

      Wilbur talked for over an hour recounting the days leading up to the battle. The grind to stock up resources and the destraught that came with losing it all. He told me of the battle and trickery and betrayal of a man named Eret. They said they barely made it out alive but they gained independence thanks to Tommy. He challenged Dream to a duel in their darkest hour he may have lost but he gave up everything to keep this country going. Tommy gave up both of his discs for L'Manburg and because of this Wilbur made him Vice President. It's hard to believe they managed to make it through this alive and even gained their independence. Though I can't shake the feeling this is all too good to be true. 

     Fundy suddenly turned to WIlbur and said, "Did you know that papa Phil and nana Y/N are married now?!". There was a moment of silence before all of them screamed, "WHAT??!!" "Me and Phil are not married Fundy we told you that. Phil and I are just going out or testing the waters you could say". Wilbur spoke up, "But still Mum you and dad! This is amazing!" I laugh at Wilbur, Tommy, and Tubbo's excitement. "It's late how about tomorrow I bring you all food to celebrate and then we can all start rebuilding!" "But mom you don't have to-" "I insist Wilbur" "Alrighty then". Tommy shouts, "PPPOOOGGG!!" I head home and think of their future. 

~Time skip to around election time (This is where my memory gets foggy)~

    Wilbur now visited me more often while Tommy socialized. He started to tell me of people's lack of trust in him as a leader. "Why not hold an election son? Phil and I can back you. Tommy can be your right hand man." "That's a great idea mom then I'll be elected and they will have to say I'm a fair president." "I try haha" I finish cleaning the cups the bar has been picking up in business lately which is nice. I've met many strange characters like Sapnap and George young men who claim to be friends with Dream. They seemed nice but Sapnap had a past of murdering pets so I kept him at distance. Phil walks in waving at Wilbur and I. "Ello you two I came to say hi and steal Wilbur. Tommy is being rowdy in L'Manburg." "What a surprise alright I'm on my way. Bye mom!" "Bye Wilbur!" They left and my mind wondered to Techno he hasn't really been in contact with me very much. Phil sees him often but he can't tell me where Techno is yet for some reason. Something about a potato war chess game. Though each year for the holidays I make Techno a cape. Phil says he asked for one and gives me his measurements. I honestly can't believe he still wears it. Sometimes I slip a note into a secret pocket on the cape. 

 ~ANOTHER Time Skip (Sorry I just have no other way to progress the story)~

     Today was insanity the votes came back and Shlatt and Quackity won by one percent. Here let me explain who they are. Quakity joined the election so Wilbur had competition. Shlatt was originally one of Wilbur's references but he betrayed Wilbur and joined the election. They decided to pool their votes together at the end of the election. Now we're here listening to Shlatt declare that Wilbur and Tommy are banished for Manburg. I tuned out everything around me I couldn't hear anything. How? How could he? They faught for this country. almost died for it and he, a new comer, just kicks them out. I watched as they fled the area distraught and running for their lives. "Who is that lady down there?" I immediately knew he was talking about me so I fled as well going all the way back to my bar. This was bizarre. I should never have suggested and election to Wilbur how could I know this was gonna happen? So much is going through my head.

   I didn't get any sleep. There was a knock on the door of my bar so I got up. There stood Tubbo neverously looking around. "Tubbo? Why are you here?" "I-I just wanted to tell you they are ok also they want you to come to Pogtopia for a request of sorts" "Who is they? Wilbur and Tommy!" "Yes" "I'll go then we can go now!" We then left the bar together heading in the direction of Pogtopia whatever that was. We reach the side of a cliff Tobbo starts to tear away at some dirt which lead to a hidden area. "This is Pogtopia" "I see where are they?" "Down farther in the cave" "ok thank you get back to Shlatt he has to be curious of your whereabouts" With that he left. I walked down farther into the cave that was basically a covered up raven. "Wilbur are you asking what I think you're asking?" "Yes I am" I hear Wilbur talking to someone who sounds familiar. I have a moment of realization. I quickly rush down there but I trip. "Who's there?!" a sword is now pointed at me. "Wait stop it's mum" "Mom?" I look up nervously. There stood all three of them. Wilbur, Tommy, and surprisingly Techno. "Techno? Is that you?" "Yeah it's me mom" He was much taller, he now adorned a pig mask and has long braided hair, and he is wearing the cape. I hug him happily. "Why haven't you visited?!" "Just got busy I guess" "Oh really? Then why do you have time to talk to Phil and not talk to me?" "I've been beating a person in a chess competition it's hard to explain but I farmed a lot of potatoes for that and it took a long time". I sigh knowing he had to be dedicated to it if he spent so much time doing it. "Fine whatever but you owe me anyways I'm glad the cape fits" "Yeah it fits well". We were cut off by Wilbur butting in "I hate to interrupt but Tommy, Tubbo and I need new clothes which is why I called you here." "Ok then what would you like?" They started to describe what they wished for and a small list Tubbo had made. "Alright I'll be back as soon as I can with those!" "Thank you mum" I gave them all a hug. 

      AS I head home I wonder for all of them. Tommy was notably quieter and Tubbo was more nervous than ever. Techno and Wilbur seemed seemed slightly more on edge than the last time I saw both of them. I fear for their futures and for their lives. I hope I can stop them from doing anything reckless. Though knowing all of them I'll be useless. I reach the bar and announce I'll be closed for a while. I start working on their new clothes.

~End of Chapter~
Ayo thank you for the almost 200 reads! I'm mind blown honestly. I need to redo the first few chapters soon. It seems most people quit reading about there so I should fix those areas. Anyway yes the potato war is kind of a thing here. I needed a way to explain Techno's absence. It is a type of chess game that involves doing this for real to get higher on the leaderboards and competing.  Also yes I know the pacing is bad but I don't wanna stay on one thing for too long since the SMP is really fast paced. Anyway have a nice night!
~Tory

(Side note the changes were just to change some words to mum and mom)