Chapter 24

~Ayo! How's it going guys? I hope your day is/was fantastic! Thank you all for 14k and all the support! Let me get on to the story. You all have been patient~

~Small Skip~

        A few days have past since I returned to Techno and Phil. I have left to leave the freezing snowy biome. I feel looking to go back to my bar. Many of my possessions still reside there collecting dust. Phil and Techno are tending to the turtles currently. I'm feeding the horses. Pryde has a a wishful gleam in his eyes. I think I should ride him home. I walk over the two figures who are discussing something in private.

       "Phil I'm planning something big but it'll take a while to plan." Phil responds quickly after, "Alright whatever it is I'll support you" The two watch a few baby turtles hatch. Techno picks one up to look at it. He won't say it but he loves all creatures especially baby creatures. Well, if you exclude orphans. He's a big softie though. 

        "Am I interrupting anything?" my voice cutting their silence. Phil is the first to answer, "Nope we're just looking at the turtles." "sounds fun." Techno still looking at the turtle as if wishing the turtle would stay that way forever. A drowned attempts to get some of the baby turtle eggs. Quickly Techno kills it with a serious expression on his face. It makes me laugh how quickly his mood can change. 

         "Hey guys I'm planning to go back to the bar soon. I'll take Pryde with me he seems to be on edge." Phil and Techno both look at each other and then at me again. I guess they agreed on something. In unison they both respond, "No". Heh? I wonder why though. "Why not?" Techno is the one to answer this time. "I want you to stay here away from any kind of danger over there. Plus if you stay here we can look after you." His response makes sense but none the less makes me chuckle. 

         Walking closer to the two men I give both of them a hug. "I'll be fine. I can look after myself. Don't go worrying about me. Plus I've already made up my mind" The two reluctantly sigh and resign to the argument. I'm glad that was easy to diffuse. "I'm leaving in about an hour I wanna visit a few people before I get home." Both of them looked at me with disappointment. These two are like children. 

        "I'll be back in a bit but I have other people I wanna see. I won't be gone forever." "What if you are though?" I turn to Phil. "I promise I won't be gone forever now I'm gonna go pack" Leaving the two I head to Phil and I's room. Grabbing a few days worth of clothes I sit on the bed. Planning my trip home. I should visit Quackity and Fundy. I haven't gotten to speak to them yet. 

         Time passes quickly as I plan my trip. Luckily I can go through the nether with Pryde since there is a road built connecting us to the main portal. Going outside I saddle Pryde up and load my bag onto his saddle. Last thing for me to do is find Techno and Phil. Walking around a bot I find the trading with villagers in the basement where Tommy's room was. 

         "Hey guys! It's time for me to head out!" They both turn to me. Techno is the first to say his goodbyes. He hugs me and gives me a small bag of golden carrots 'for the road' in his words. Next is Phil he gives me a quick peck on the lips and a hug. Just a we were about to break out hug he whispers, "Please keep your promise this time". Whispering back I say, "I will you can count on it" We break our hug and smile at each other. I wave goodbye to the two and go to Pryde. Hopping onto the horse we begin our journey.

~Time Skip bc the nether isn't interesting~

         Pryde leaps through the portal excitedly. Though I wasn't prepared to be back. As Earth is brought before my eyes so do the memories. Memories of Tommy and I's betrayal flash through my mind as I see the community house rebuilt. At this point I can't help it I make Pryde speed off to the remains of L'Manburg. As I approach I feel my past panic coming back to me. Until we saw it.

         A massive crater with glass over the top. Though it fixed nothing. Gazing upon the wreckage I remember the events that happened here. Flashes of my death play through my mind like a film roll. My scar almost seems to seer as I gaze at the spot of my demise. I try to reach out to it only to be cut off by the glass. My eyes become glossy as I gaze upon the spot. The trauma returning to me all at once. 

       I find the courage to pick myself up and get back onto Pryde. I go off course to Wilbur's grave. I wanna talk to him. Pryde masterfully climbing the hill as we reach the top. I stare in surprise at not one grave but two. There is also someone sitting there. Tying Pryde up somewhere I step closer to the person. I can't see their features but none the less I could hear their sobs. My heart wrenches.

      I sit next to them and place an arm around their shoulder. "It's ok now I'm here. you don't need to cry" I attempt to comfort the person. They stop sobbing for a split second then they look up at me. "Fundy?" His eyes fill with tears again. "Nana? How are you here?" I wipe some of his tears and smile at him. "I was brought back. Don't worry I'm here to stay. I'm so sorry for leaving you Fundy" His sobs get louder. "I-I'm so happy you're back nana! But it still hurts so much! Watching that happen broke my heart!" I pat his back. "I know. I'm sorry you shouldn't have seen that." 

     As we sit there he sobs. My heart wrenches as I was the cause of his grief. "Nana? Something was b-bothering me when y-you ya know" My head tilts. "What is it?" He wipes his tears away. "What did you wanna tell me but couldn't" I try and remember. The words flood back into my mind. "I was gonna say as follows, I'm sorry for leaving you alone. I never planned for this to happen. I am so proud of you and you will do great things I just know it. Don't let the stress over take you being just be the great person I know you are. I'm so happy to have seen you grow up. It was truly a pleasure." Feeling wetness on my cheek I realize I too was now crying.

       After a while he speaks up again. "The other grave here is yours. We wanted you to be by Wilbur." My tears slowly stop. "I guess I won't need it now hahah" Fundy all of a sudden realizes something and looks at me seriously. "Nana who revived you and how did they do it? Will they revive Wilbur?" I think carefully of my response. "I can't say who it was or how they did it but I don't think they'll revive your dad. They gain nothing from it" Fundy thinks for a moment then nods his head. 

       I stand up and stretch. Looking at Fundy I hold out my hand for him to grab, "Will you trust me again Fundy? I want nothing more than to be there for you. I know all I've done is leave but I do truly want to be here for you" Fundy hesitates for a moment. Though he firmly grips my hand and I pull him up to his feet. We hug and go our separate ways. Waving goodbye as we leave the hill. There is only one more stop before I can go home. I hop onto Pryde heading to where I assume Quackity is.

~End of Chapter~

Hope Ya'll liked it. Next chapter is when you'll see Quackity again and have a full reunion. Not the half baked one from last chapter. I do want to mention that all the characters are the canonical ones not the real people. I know you knew that but I just figured I'd put it out there I meant to earlier and got too caught up with this. Anyways good ya'll! (New note I just changed the title because it was wrong)

~Tory