{he helps you feel less embarrassed.}

I looked at the container in my hand and smiled. I made cookies for my "friends". It was random but I thought that if I gave them cookies that they would like me more.

I walked into the cafeteria and saw my "friends" sitting at a table. I walked up to the table and set the container on it. 

"I got you guys cookies." I smiled. They just ignored me. I sat down and repeated myself. One of the girls took the container and looked at them with disgust. 

"Ew these cookies look terrible. Where did you get them? Walmart?" I felt hurt and embarrassed.

"N-no, I got them from a bakery." I painfully smiled.

"Oh well we are on a diet anyways." A different girl said. I just nodded and looked down.

"Come on girls, lets go." A girl with short hair said. They all stood up and walked to another table. 

I looked up and saw that many people were looking at me. I started to tear up, I looked back in front of me and sighed. 

"Can I have a cookie?" I heard a familiar voice ask. I cleared my throat and looked back.

"You wouldn't like them." I said.

He sat down beside me and opened the container the cookies were in. "Mmm they smell good." He said.

"You don't have to say that." He picked one up and put it in his mouth. "Jungkook don't." I said while watching him eat it.

"Oh my god, where did you get these?" He asked as he shoved another one in his mouth.

"My mom used to own a bakery and she taught her special recipe." I said.

"Used to?" He asked.

"Yeah, she passed away last year." I frowned.

"Oh, I'm sorry."

"No it's alright." I smiled.

"There you are Jungkook- oh hi Y/n." I heard Jin say from behind me.

I turned around and saw Jungkook's friend group. "Hi guys." I smiled. 

"Sit down guys, you have to try these cookies." Jungkook said. They did as he said and their reactions made me feel happy.

"Where did you get these?" Jimin asked.

"She made them." Jungkook said with a smile.

"Wow Y/n I didn't know you baked, You're really good at it." Namjoon said.

"Thanks." I smiled.

"Y/n you really shouldn't be friends with those girls, they will make everyone feel bad about themselves, it doesn't matter how tough you are." Yoongi said.

"Yeah..." I said while nodding my head.

"You know what would be funny?"  Jungkook said.

"What?" Jin asked.

"If you made weed cookies and gave them to people without them knowing." Jungkook chuckled. 

"Are you crazy?" Jin scolded as the rest of us laughed.

I looked at Jungkook and smiled. He looked back at me and smiled back.  

i dont know what to post so have this trashy oneshot