{bully saves you from taking your own life.}

Part 1 of bully saves you from taking your own life. Enjoy :')

fluff and angst

Warning this has sensitive topics such as: abuse and suicide. Please don't read this if you're sensitive to this kind of stuff.

I was walking through the school hallway before school started when I heard footsteps. As the time passed they became louder and louder as if someone was getting closer and closer. Suddenly they stop. I turn around and saw my bully... Jung-buttface.

"Where is my homework?" he asked. My eyes widened 'I forgot to do it.' I thought and kept quiet while looking at the down. "Didn't do it huh?" He asked getting close to me. He pulled my backpack off of me and dumped everything I had in my backpack on the ground.

He watched as I put everything back in my backpack except a crushed empty juice box with the straw still in it. "Next time I'm not going to easy on you." He said and started to walk away. I put my backpack on and was about to walk away but I lost it.

I threw the juice box straight at his head just as a bunch of students flooded the halls. It went quiet... He turned around and looked at me as if he wanted to kill me. "Shit." I said before running.

Jungkook and other students ran after me. I fell and scraped my knees but I kept running.

I got to the dead end. I turned around and saw a bunch of kids looking at me with worried eyes. I stood behind a guy but he walked away, trying not to be Jungkook's next target, and I don't blame him.

Just as Jungkook got closer and was about to hit me someone pulled him by his backpack causing him to fall to the ground. "What the hell Taehyung?!" Jungkook yelled at the very... very handsome man-

I snapped out of my thoughts when I heard his deep voice. "You shouldn't hit girls." His voice sent shivers down my spine and from what it looked like, a bunch of other girls. Jungkook stood up and dusted himself off.

"You got lucky, but next time you're dead." He said making me gulp. He walked away as the bell rang and so did the other kids except for Taehyung.

"You okay?" He asked holding my chin and moving it to see if I was hurt. He looked at me up and down. "You scrapped you knee, let me help you." He said looking at my exposed legs.

We went to an empty classroom and he found some Band-Aids. I sat on the desk and put my hands in my lap so when Tae bent down to put it on he wouldn't see up my skirt.

"Okay now you're going to have to make a very hard decision." He said making me tilt my head because I was confused. "Do you want the bunny Band-Aid or the hello kitty one?" He asked in a baby tone which made me smile.

"Hm..." I placed a finger on my chin and smiled once I made up my mind. "The bunny." I said with a smile and he smiled back at me.

He put them on my knees and stood up. "Perfect."

Jungkook POV:

I watched as they went into an empty classroom. I looked into the small window on the door and watched as he put bunny Band-Aids on her knees.

I got unknowingly got jealous and wanted to go in but they started to make their way to the door. I quickly ran way so they wouldn't know that I spied on them.

Taehyungs POV:

My heart wouldn't stop pounding as I talked to her. I always liked her but I never got to confess because I was too nervous. She was like a little angel.  It went quiet, I looked at her eyes then her glossy lips. I could just kiss her.

"Well I have to get to class." She said snapping me out of my thoughts.

"O-oh yeah r-right."

I'll confess to her tomorrow and that's final.

Y/n's POV: Time skip:

I got detention and so did Jungkook for not doing our homework. I nervously waited in the room where detention was held. I didn't feel safe, I mean it's not like I ever feel safe. Even in my own house. My dad beats me until I fall unconscious.

I tried to text him that I won't be home for a while but my messages wouldn't go through. I sigh knowing that either way I'll get beat up.

Jungkook comes in and looks at me but when he saw I was already looking at him he looked to the ground.

Jungkook's POV:

Ever since this morning I realized that I started to like Y/n- no more that like, I love her. In my heart and mind I knew I liked her but I just kept it buried. Every time she would talk, look, or flirt with a guy made me jealous.

Even when she ignored me made me mad she wasn't giving me attention. I guess the whole reason I would bully her was because when I was my normal self she wouldn't spare a glance at me but when I bullied her, she would always look at me... but with fear.

I didn't like it. I'll confess to her tomorrow and that's final.