you find out that his dead gf looks like you.

"Listening to it again?" I asked as my propped my self up on the door frame. When I met Jungkook he was still mourning over his dead girlfriend. 

I have never seen what she looked or sounded like all I know is that she made Jungkook the man he is today.

And before she died, she left him a voice message that he constantly listens to when he misses her.

"I'm sorry." I sighed. "This isn't fair to you." He said setting his phone down on the bed and looking at me.

"It's fine." I said. It did hurt me on the inside but I kept a strong face for the sake of our relationship. 

"I need to get in the shower." He said and grabbed a towel before heading to the bathroom. I looked at the bed and saw his phone just sitting there.

I went to the phone and picked it up. I unlocked his phone and looked at the play button. With shaky hands I pushed play and put the phone up to my ear.

"Hey Jungkook, I'm almost home. I'll see you soon, I love you-" And then there was a crash. After a few seconds I heard some man talk.

"Are you okay?" He sound worried. 

"J-Jungkook." Gasping noises were heard then the call went silent. I was shocked, she sounded like me. 

I looked at the screen, the voice message ended. I then went to his camera roll, I scrolled and scrolled until I found a picture of... his girlfriend?

She looked like me except her eye color was black and mine are hazel. I scrolled some more and more, all of them... looked like me.

"Y/n what are you doing?" Jungkook asked from behind me. I was frozen still. He put his hand on my shoulder and turned me around.

He also froze. "What are you doing with my phone." He asked and snatched it out of my hand.

"T-tell me why she looks and s-sounds exactly like m-me." I muttered out.

"S-She doesn't." He said.

"Jungkook please tell me you didn't date me because I look and sound like her." I said.

"I- uh- I-" 

"Are you fucking kidding me? You- You only ever liked me because I looked like her?! You're such a dick!" I yelled.

Tears filled his eye. "I'm sorry." He said.

"We are done-" I mumbled.

"No."

"Jungkook you have no say in this. You are messed up, what were you thinking? Did you ever think about how I would feel if I found out?" I asked.

He just stayed quiet.

"Of course not..." I scoffed and left our apartment. 

Little oneshot bc I'm hella bored.