{he kidnaps you but you don't care.}

I was walking down an alley when 7 guys who just happened to be in the world's 2nd best mafia came to me with guns. The boss was a guy named Jungkook. I just kept walking, not even caring.

"Come with us." The boss said putting a gun to the back of my head.

"Okay," I said. I mean was getting bored so why not have some fun. I turned around and got in the car that was at the end of the alley.

It was quiet in the car. "Can you guys at least put some music on?" I asked. The guy was confused about why I wasn't scared.

"Um... sure." The guy who resembled a cat said. He turned the radio on and I just looked out the window humming to the music. 

"So where are we going?"

"Do you realize that we're kidnapping you?" The boss said.

"Mhm."

"Why aren't you scared?" Some guy said.

"I mean you're only the 2nd best mafia in the world so..." I said.

"How do you know?" The boss said putting his gun to my head.

"Lucky guess," I told him.

"So if we were the best mafia in the world you would be scared?" The short guy asked. 

"Not really, now stop asking me questions, your guy's voices are annoying," I said pinching the bridge of my nose.

I chuckled when they went silent. I pulled my phone and opened it. The boss tried to take it but I pulled it away from his reach.  Yet again he put the gun to my head as I took a picture. "Chill bro. I don't really care that I'm being kidnapped." I said but he still took my phone.

"I don't really care what you care and don't care about." He said and removed his gun away from my head.

Time skip:

 They pushed me into their house. "Wow, you guys a cool house," I said and sat on the couch. 

"Put her in her room." The boss told the guy who was really handsome. 

The guy tried to grab my arm but I yanked away. "I can go myself," I said and stood up. 

Time skip:

I was in my room getting bored so I decided to kick the door open.  I went to the living room and saw Jungkook's new men chilling on the couch. "I'm bored," I whined getting their attention.

"How did you get out?" A guy asked.

"I may have kicked the door open," I said scratching my nape. I saw a katana that was on a little stand. "Don't worry I'm not going to escape," I said putting my hands up. 

They looked at me with some suspicion before going back to talking. "When are the boss and his men are going to attack Black Feather?" My eyes widened when hearing a guy ask his friend.

"At 11:30 pm." 

I looked at the clock that was on the wall.  It's 11:00 pm. I grabbed the katana getting their attention. 

Before they could get me I already killed them without a scratch on my body. I grabbed one of the men's guns and put it in my jacket pocket.

Time skip: 

I got to the building (the building Y/n owns for her mafia) I walk in and see people shooting each other. We didn't kill anyone yet while Jungkook's men killed 4 of ours. We could kill them but we didn't want to.

We usually just shoot people in the shoulder or another place that's most likely not going to kill them unless they owe us money or drugs and they refuse to give it to us.

Luckily when we're under attack the building blocks off all entrances to the other floors above us.   

I get on a chair and shoot my gun 4 times in a row getting everyone's attention. 

Authors POV:

'What the hell how did she get out?' Namjoon thought.

'What is she doing here?' Jungkook thought.

Y/n got off the chair and stood in between the two mafias. "Stand down." She said to her men.

"But boss-" One of her men started.

'Boss?' Jungkook and his friends thought.

"I said stand down!" She yelled. She rolled her eyes and looked at Jungkook. "Why did you come here?"

"You killed my men, they didn't do anything." He said.

The girl just laughed. "No we didn't, that was Blue Bloods." The girl said.

"Wait so you guys didn't come for our men?"

"Nope."

"You're the boss of Black Feather?" One of Jungkook's men asked.

"Yeah, you got a problem with that?" Y/n responded.

"You're a girl though." He said laughing making 1 other laugh. 

Y/n shot them 2 in the head without even looking. "You killed 4 of our men, that's what you get," Y/n said.

"So you're the boss of the number 1 mafia?" Jungkook asked.

"Yep," Y/n said putting her gun away. Her stomach growled. "Wanna get some food?" She asked Jungkook and his friends. 

"Sure," Jungkook said putting his gun away causing his men to do the same.

Time skip, Y/n's POV:

"So that's why you weren't scared of us?" Jin asked.

"Mhm."

"Wow, I'm so jealous of you," Yoongi said, taking a drink from his soda.

"We should all be friends," I said putting an arm around Jungkook's shoulder.

"Yeah!" Tae said smiling as I took my arm off of Jungkook.

"So what are you gonna do when you confront Blue Bloods?" I asked.

"Probably kill some of their men or steal some money," Jungkook said.

"So how did you get out?" Namjoon asked.

"I snuck out." I lied taking a bite out of my burger.

"Maybe we can go on a date sometime," Jimin said earning a nudge from Tae. 

"I wanted to go out with her though," Tae whined.

"Yeah me too," Yoongi said with everyone agreeing beside Jungkook.

"How 'bout you kook?" Jin asked.

"She's already mine." He said pulling me by my waist closer to him.

My eyes showed disgust. "No," I said scooting away from him.

"I'll make you fall in love with me, just watch." He said grinning. I slightly smiled at the guy. "Look I already made you blush." Jungkook said pointing to my cheeks.

"What?" I said loudly as I took my phone out to see if I was, which I wasn't. "Yah!" I punched his arm.

Time skip:

Just like Jungkook said, I ended up falling for him. I didn't confess because I saw that he always would flirts with girls at clubs which lead me to believe he didn't actually like me.

Yet again I saw him rubbing a girls thigh from afar. I rolled my eyes sipping my cocktail. I averted my eyes to the bartender shaking the cocktail shaker until someone sat by me. 

He had very long legs. "Hi." He smiled at me.

"Hi, what's your name?" I asked as I felt someone's eyes staring at me. I looked around and saw Jungkook looking at me, I just ignored him and went back to talking to the man next to me.

"I'm BamBam." He said sipping his beer. 

"BamBam? I've never heard that name before." I said smiling.

"Well my real name is Kunpimook Bhuwakul but my family and friends call me BamBam." He said.

"So what mafia are you in?" I asked since the club was meant for people in mafias.

"Blue Bloods, I'm the leader." He said smiling.

Blue Bloods and Black Feather didn't have anything against each other but Blue Bloods and Bulletproof did.

"Oh. I'm the leader of Black Feather." I said.

"Oh shit, really?" He asked looking at me.

"Yeah shh, don't tell anyone, you never know who is an undercover cop." 

"What if I am?" 

"Hmm I don't know, you don't seem like one," I said squinting my eyes.

Jungkook's POV:

I watched as Y/n and the leader of Blue Bloods talked, I felt jealous and angry. And it only grew once I saw them exchanging numbers.