{yelling at his mom when she disrespects your child.}

Jungkook and I started dating in 10th grade we got married at age 20 and then a few months after that, I got pregnant. We didn't plan to have a kid so early but we decided to keep it.

Jungkook's mom did not approve of me or my son. She said it was too fast and we were not ready to take care of it but that didn't matter to Jungkook or me. 

Jungkook's dad was the opposite of her. He was excited and happy, unlike Jungkook's mom, he accepted me. Probably because my dad and Jungkook's dad have known each other for years and Jungkook's dad has known me since I was a baby.

I have not seen Jungkook's mom since that day we told her I was pregnant and keeping the baby. So today Jungkook insisted on having dinner with her today.

I wanted to say no but I didn't want Jungkook to be sad. "Mommy!" Jihyun yelled running into my room.

"Yes?"

"I got my shoes," Jihyun said and set them down in front of me. I was already on the ground since I had just put Jihyun's socks on and I asked him to go pick out shoes.

"Ooo these are a good pick," I said looking at the shoes he brought me.

"Thank you."

I hummed and put the shoes on his feet. After I put them on he jumped up and looked at his feet. He smiled at his feet and looked up at me. Just as he was about to speak Jungkook called my name.

"Y/n! Are you ready?!" Jungkook yelled from downstairs.

"Yes! Coming!" I yelled back as Jihyun covered his ears. "Sorry Jihyun," I said and picked him up. I was walking down the stairs and saw Jungkook waiting for us at the bottom.

He smiled when he saw us. "You look beautiful babe," Jungkook said looking at me up and down.

"Thank you." I blushed. No matter how long Jungkook and I have been together I always felt butterflies in my stomach every time he complimented me, kissed me, or showed me any affection.

"Hey what about me?" Jihyun said putting his hand on his chest.

"You look awesome," Jungkook said as we reached the end of the stairs. Jihyun smiled as Jungkook picked him up and held him in his arms.

"I know," Jihyun said and smiled wide showing his bunny teeth he got from his dad and his dimples he got from me.

"Should we go to grandma's house now?" Jungkook asked.

"Mommy's mom?" Jihyun asked.

"No, my mom," Jungkook said. Jihyun gasped and smiled. He has always wanted to see Jungkook's mom but we never let him since what happened the last time Jungkook's mom and I interacted.

Time skip:

"Wow grandma has a big house," Jihyun said as we rolled up in the driveway. "Daddy is this where you used to live when you were my age?" 

"No, I used to live in Busan. But grandma and grandpa moved to Seoul when I was 16." Jungkook said. 

"Oooh," Jihyun said.

Jungkook parked the car before getting out so he could unbuckle Jihyun. I got out of the car as well and watched as Jungkook fiddled with the buckle. "Babe, can you do this?" 

"Yeah." I chuckled while moving closer to Jihyun's seat. "Y/n! Jungkook! Jihyun!" Jungkook's dad yelled from the front door.

Jihyun jumped out of his seat then jumped out of the car and ran into Mr. Jeon's arms. I smiled at the sight before closing the car door and making my way to my son.