{you flinch when he yells at you.}

Angst
~~~

"He was flirting with you and you didn't even say anything!" He yelled.

"You didn't either!" I yelled back.

"So that makes it okay?!" 

"No j-just stop yelling at me." I said in a calm tone.

Time skip:

He slammed the car door leaving me in the car by myself. I sighed before getting out of the car. I looked at the night sky trying to cool off.

I went in the house and saw him sitting on the couch staring at black screen on the TV. "I'm sorry I didn't tell him to back off." I said standing in front of him.

"It's a little too late for that." He said standing up so we were a few inches from each other.

"Jungkook." I whined.

He stared to walk away but I grabbed his wrist. He ripped away his wrist and faced me. "You can't just-" He yelled louder but stopped realizing that I flinched. I ran to our room and locked the door. 

Jungkook's POV:

She ran to our room leaving me in my thoughts. After finally processing what happened I walked to the room.

I tried to open the door but it was locked. "Y-Y/n?" I said softly.

"P-please don't h-hurt me..." She said making me remember about her last relationship. She was in a abusive relationship. I sighed mentally cursing at myself.

"I'm not going to hurt you, I'm not him." 

She slowly opened the door. She kept her head forward and then slowly looked up to my face. When she looked at me her eyes softened. Her eyes filled up with tears. She hugged me tightly. "I'm sorry, I j-just g-got scared."

"Shhh it's okay, I got you." I said and picked her up. Her legs hugged my waist. I sat on the edge of the bed rubbing her back. She took her head out of the crook of my neck and looked at me. 

"Can we just go to bed?" She said.

"Of course."

She got off of me and we changed into our pajamas. We both got in bed. I put my arm around her waist, I heard he little snores making me smile. 'How could someone hurt her? She's so precious.' I thought with a few tears in my eyes. 

"I'll protect you forever." I whispered in her ear.