{his friend kisses you.}

"Jungkook just pick a song." Tae whined while looking around the dance room, waiting.

"How about Still With You babe?" Jungkook asked Y/n. "Don't you like that song?" He asked looking into the girls eyes.

"How about Singularity, we need a dancing song." Y/n said making her boyfriend frown. 

"Fine." He rolled his eyes.

"Oh Y/n can you be the girl in the beginning since I dont have the prop?" Tae asked with puppy eyes.

"Sure." Y/n said getting up and going to the middle of the room with Tae following her. 

"No, that's my girlfriend, I'm not gonna let her caress your arm and touch your face." Jungkook said in a pout.

"Aish Jungkook-ah." Y/n whined and stomped her foot on the ground.

"Y/n-ah. How would you like it if I was dancing with a girl?"

"I wouldn't care, after all I see you looking at other girl's asses when we're out in public but it's not like I bust you for it."

"Fine." He gave up.

"Okay play the music." Tae said.

"Mueonga kkaejinneun soli." He said. When Y/n's part came up she rubbed her hand up to Tae's shoulder. "Nan mundeug jameseo kkae." Jungkook looked at them with a clenched jaw.

He then leaned in, lips a few centimeters away making Y/n feel a bit uncomfortable. Jungkook fumed in anger and jealousy.

 He (still tae not kook) grabbed her arm then let go and kept on repeating until he got to her hand. "Naj seoleum geodeughan soli."

 He pulled his hand of of hers and looked away.  Y/n used her hand to make Tae face her. He pulled her hand down and looked at her with eyes full of love.

Y/n began to feel confused and weird. He turned around and Y/n sat back down next to the jealous Jungkook since her part was over.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CFkADCWJIEb/  (you'll see what I mean. I put the link in the comments ----->)

Through out the song Y/n noticed Tae looking at her with love. She had thought about about why he would look at her like that and then it popped into her head. 'Does he like m-me?' Y/n thought.

'What if he does?' Y/n and Tae have always had a flirty friendship, even when Y/n was dating Jungkook they both liked to flirt with each other. Even Jungkook would flirt with Tae. It was just a platonic friendship.

'Aish stupid Y/n, you've been leading him on.' Y/n facepalmed herself earning a look from Jungkook. He didn't think much of it and continued to watch Tae's song come to an end.

"I'm gonna go find something to eat." Hoseok said.

"Oh yeah me too." The other boys said beside Tae.

"Then I guess I'll come as well." She said not wanting to be in the same room alone with Taehyung.

"Um Y/n I need to tell you something... privately." He said.

The other boys left leaving them both in the room... together.

"What is it?" She asked and braced herself for the confession.

"I know you're dating Jungkook but I really like you." He said holding the girls hands.

"Tae, I'm sorry if I had been leading you on but I was only joking when I flirted with you." Y/n said in a soft tone pulling her hands away from his.

"You don't feel the spark?" He aske and then landed his lips onto hers.

After a few seconds of processing what happened she pushed him off. "D-don't do that. Your bestfriend is my boyfriend." The girl scolded.

The young man just stayed silent. "I don't think we should be friends." Y/n admitted. "It's not healthy. I would only lead you on further, and I have a boyfriend."

Y/n walked into the kitchen seeing the guys eat a bunch of Hoseok's food from his pantry. "I'm going home." I said before taking Jungkook's key from his pocket.

"But we just got here." Jungkook said.

"I'm not feeling good okay?" Y/n raised her voice a little. The guilt was taking over her, she let her head hang low so she didn't have to face her boyfriend.

"Okay." He said and took the keys out of her hands.

Time skip:

"I'm going to Hoseok's house, wanna come?" Jungkook asked.

"Sure." Y/n said.

she still haven't even spared a glance at him since yesterday. 

Time skip:

Y/n walked into the dance room and saw Tae and the other boys. Her eyes started to water. She felt guilty. She needed to tell Jungkook.

"What's wrong Y/n?" Jungkook asked getting everyone's attention.

Tae looked at her. "I'm so sorry Jungkook." Her cried.

"For what?" He asked.

"I... ch-cheated on... you." She said through her sobs.

Jungkook's heart broke. "W-what?" 

The boys looked at her with a glare. "Yesterday, after Tae sang singularity and you guys went to eat. Tae confessed to me, I rejected him but then he k-kissed me so I pushed him off." Y/n cried.

 His jaw was clenched. He walked up to Tae as Tae backed up. "What the hell man?" Jungkook pushed him.

"I'm sorry."

"What the hell is wrong with you? I thought you were my friend?" Jungkook pushed him again.

"Don't push me." Tae said pushing him back.

"Then don't kiss my girlfriend." Jungkook said. "Just leave." Jungkook told Tae.

Tae left and Jungkook closed his eyes scrunching his nose. When he turned back around and Y/n wasn't there. "Where did she go?" Jungkook asked the boys.

They just shrugged. Jungkook walked into the living room and saw Y/n grabbing her coat off the couch while she was crying.

"Where are you going?" Jungkook asked Y/n.

"I don't deserve your love." Y/n said. 

"Of course you do." Jungkook said making his way to Y/n.

"No I don't, I cheated on you." Y/n said finally controlling her tears.

"You didn't cheat on me, that was just a kiss and you rejected it." Jungkook said holding her hands.

"But I didn't tell you about it at first." Y/n said sniffling.

"I know..." Jungkook didn't know what to say.

"Jungkook I'm so sorry." Y/n said and hugged him.

"It's okay bub."

"I love you and only you." Y/n said as she nuzzled her head into the crook of her boyfriend's neck.

"I love you too babe. Let's go home and cuddle, how does that sound?" 

"Good." Y/n said breaking the hug.

"Bye guys." Namjoon spoke up from behind them making them jump since they didn't know that they were there.

"Oh bye." The couple said at the same time.

Time skip:

"Babe look what I made." Jungkook asked after being the kitchen for a long time while Y/n was in their shared room by herself watching netflix.

"Cookies!" Y/n jumped off the bed and stood next to Jungkook where he had a plate of fresh and warm chocolate chip cookies. 

 "Get in bed." Jungkook said.

"Okie." Y/n said before going back to the spot she was previously at. 

Jungkook handed her the plate as he got in bed next to her. She grabbed a cookie and started to munch on it. Jungkook grabbed the remote changing the show Y/n was watching and put a movie on.

He then grabbed a cookie for himself as Y/n put the plate on his lap and she snuggled up next to him.

"You're the best boyfriend, Jungkook."

"I know." Jungkook said making the young woman chuckle.

"I really don't deserve you."

Through out the night Jungkook and Y/n ate cookies and other snacks while watching movies and ended up falling asleep together.

Y/n woke up around 3 am and realized the tv was still on so she turned it off and then looked at her peaceful boyfriend. 

She kissed his lips not expecting him to kiss back but he did. "Were you awake this whole time?" She asked Jungkook.

"No." He said with a smile.

Y/n glared at him before cuddling up next to him and fell asleep.

I didn't really like it but then I did then I didn't then I did and so on.