{bully saves you from taking your own life finale.}

Finale of my bully saves you from taking your own life. Enjoy :')

fluffy, angst

Warning this has sensitive topics such as: abuse and suicide. Please don't read this if you're sensitive to this kind of stuff.

Authors POV:

 Both Jungkook and Taehyungs heart shattered. Jungkook jumped over the railing and into the water. The water was so cold his body started to cramp and stiffen. He opened his eyes in the water and saw Y/n.

He swam to you and gabbed you then started to pull you up to surface of the water. Both of you gasp for air. You started to cough a bunch. Jungkook helped you walk to the top of the bridge where you stuff was at. You sat on the ground and put your back to the railing. 

Jungkook looked in your backpack and saw some fresh clothing. He helped you stand up, he took your shirt off leaving you in your wet bra and pants. He put the dry shirt on and helped you change into some pants.

He was still wet so you dug into your backpack and gave him his sweatpants and a hoodie that you stole from him when you were at his house. He chuckled before changing into it.

Tae just stood there and stared at you guys. He felt jealous. He felt angry at himself for not doing anything.

"Why did you do it?" Jungkook asked.

Y/n got her letter and began to read it. "I'm so tired." His eyes softened when realizing that was the letter that Tae tried to read yesterday. 

"I feel like the whole world is against me, I used to be popular, I used to have friends but then he came into my world, I fell for him." Jungkook felt jealous. "He's perfect, he's sexy, and he's cute. I would always stare at him when he wasn't looking." Jungkook's heart kept breaking.

"But then he started to bully me, no matter how much I tried to hate him my feelings just grew stronger. I fell in love with my bully. I'm writing this letter in detention, my bully tried to hit me but then his friend stood up for me." Jungkook grew confused.

"By the time someone reads this I'll be gone."  "...Love Y/n." He then figured it out, she was in love with him. She looked at him. "I love you-" 

He kissed her. She soon kissed back. He broke this kiss and looked at her. "I'm sorry for hurting you, it's just that I thought you never even noticed me so I began to hurt you to get your attention." He hugged her.

After Taehyung saw that you guys kissed he felt sad. He could finally move. He just decided to go home. 'Y/n deserves someone like Jungkook, I couldn't even save her. her bully did...' Tae thought.

Time skip:

Jungkook took a shower first then Y/n did. She held the towel around her body and brushed her teeth. 

Jungkook knocked on the bathroom door. "You clothes are done." He said. 

"Okay." She said and opened the door. "Thanks for washing them." The girl said and took them before closing the door. 

She slid into her dark red lingerie. She felt pretty when she wore those things.

She didn't want to wear he outfit that she wore to school because it wouldn't be comfy to sleep in so she tried to ask Jungkook for a shirt.

 "Jungkook can you get me one of your shirts?" She asked but didn't get an answer.

She peaked her head out the door and didn't see him so she went to his closet. She couldn't find a shirt that would look good on her so she kept searching.

Little did she know that Jungkook walked in quietly and had been watching her until she found a shirt. Just as she was going to put it on she saw Jungkook. "Jungkook!" She felt embarrassed.

She knows he already saw her like this earlier but now she knew he liked her and he knew she liked him.

"Why do you always sneak up on me?" She asked him.

He just looked at her, eyes full of lust. He walked to her and pinned her to the wall. He then begin to kiss her.

Y/n's POV:

He started to kiss my neck causing me to moan. He picked me up and gently put me in the middle of the bed. He hovered over me and began making hickeys down my body. 

"This is what you get for teasing me yesterday." He said confusing me.

I just ignored it and continued to let him take my bra off.

I done with this imagine- i didn't like it- BUT IT'S FINISHED