{you find out that he's your soulmate. au}

I took a deep breath and walked into the school. Most people knew their soulmate, but not me. I walked to my locker and got my books for science class and then closed my locker.

I smiled when I heard my soulmates music. Every time your soulmate listens to music, you can both hear it. 

This time he's listening to calming music, unlike yesterday. Yesterday he decided to play explicit music. I heard girls fangirling meaning that the 7 hottest men were in school.

Suddenly I felt a tap on my shoulder. "Y/n?" The guy behind me called.

I turned around and saw my friend Soomin and her soulmate, Seokjin. "Oh hi, guys."

"Have you found your soulmate yet?" Soomin asked.

"No." I pouted.

"I'm sure that you'll find him soon," Seokjin reassured me.

"Maybe." I sighed.

Jungkook's POV:

I groaned as I heard the bell ring. I got into the class and picked a seat in the back of the class. "Good morning class," Mr. Kim said as he got to the front of the classroom.

"Good morning," Students said in a lazy tone since it was only Tuesday.

I heard music playing in my ears and I knew it was my soulmate. She was playing 'WAP'. I'm assuming this is payback for yesterday.

I laughed loudly causing all eyes to go on me. "What's so funny?" Mr. Kim asked.

"Oh nothing," I said.

"Don't be letting your soulmate distract you," Mr. Kim warned. 

"Yes sir."

Time skip:

Yawning, I put my books in my locker. I closed my locker and saw a girl standing beside me.

"Jungkook, I just wanted to say I like you and I wanted to know if you would go on a date with me."

I sighed. "Look I know you like me but somewhere out there is your soulmate. I'm not him, her, or them so just don't give up. I have to find my own soulmate and you need to too." I said.

"Okay then." She said and walked away with tears in her eyes.

I sighed then groaned. If they aren't my soulmate then why are they coming up to me? I have to break everyone's heart just because I can't find my soulmate. 

Time skip:

I heard my soulmates music and I groaned, the music is making me sleepy. I saw Y/n at the lunch table working on her notes for class. I should go bother her. 

I went up to her and saw her listening to music. "Hey, Y/n," I said and sat down beside her.

"Hi." She smiled while looking at me. Her smile is beautiful. "Watcha listening too?" I asked her.

"Huh?" She asked and paused her music. Suddenly my music stopped. Hmm, that's weird.

"I asked you what music you're listening to," I said.

"Oh, just some random stuff." She said and unpaused her music.

My soulmate's music started again. I grabbed her phone and paused the music. "What are you doing?" She asked as my soulmates music stopped.

"I think you're my soulmate," I said.

"No that can't be. Play some of your music." She said.

I got my phone and air pods out of my pocket then put them in my ear before playing a random song.

Her eyes widened she grabbed my phone and paused and unpaused the song multiple times. "What the..." She said.

"Hi... soulmate." I smiled.

"Hey." She said. 

Suddenly there was a scream. Everyone looked at the girl who made the noise with a confused face.

"Y/n and Jungkook are soulmates?!" She screamed. A bunch of girls was screaming and crying. "Why?! Why HER!?" One girl cried.

"Oh my god," I whispered. I looked at Y/n and saw her chuckling. "You're not jealous?" I asked.

"Why would I be? You're my soulmate and now that you found me you can't stop loving me." She smiled. That smile was the best part of my day... well besides finding my soulmate.

"Y/N!!" I heard Seokjin yell. "I told you that you'd find your soulmate soon," Jin said as he sat in between Y/n and I.

"Where's Soomin?" Y/n asked.

"She went home early, she felt sick," Seokjin said. Then he started to talk about how he just got new skincare and how he's going to look so good when his -non-existent- pimple go away.

Y/n and I just put our heads forward so we could look at each other. I made some funny faces just to see her smile again.

I sighed and looked at her beautiful. I can't wait to marry her and have a family with her. She's the light of my life.

(I didn't really know how to end this story so um yeah here u go)