{you kill your little brothers bully.}

My brother groaned coming home from high school. "What's wrong?" I asked not looking at him as he sat on the couch next to me and my boyfriend, Jungkook.

"Some guy who's in my class is bulling me." He said causing me to look at him. When I did I saw bruises all over his face and a cut on his cheekbone. 

"Does it hurt?" I asked holding his face while moving it to see all the bruises.

"Yeah." He said pulling his face away.

"Who did this to you?" Jungkook asked.

"Choi Sungmin." He said. "And guess what he says to me every time I talk back to him?"

"What?" I asked.

"Hellooo do you know who the fuck I am? I don't think so." He mimicked. (I'm assuming everyone knows where this is from if they have Tik Tok...)

"Why don't you go upstairs and treat your wound." I said causing him to leave.

Jungkook went back to his phone while I contemplated about doing something.

'No he has a family, a mom and dad who care about him.' I told myself. 'But he's not going to stop hurting my brother.' I shook my head getting the attention of my boyfriend. 

"What's wrong babe?" Jungkook asked.

"Oh nothing." I said smirking and going back to my phone. 

"Okay..."

Time skip:

"Choi Soomin and Choi Woo-shik owes us money sir and They hasn't given it to us." One of Jungkook's men said.

"Does this Choi Soomin have a son named Choi Sungmin?" I asked with a smile on my face.

"Yes... sir what do want us to do?" He asked and averted his attention back to Jungkook, his boss.

"Kill them." He said coldly. 

"I'm coming." I said grabbing a gun from Jungkook's desk.

"No, I remember when you tried to shoot a gun you almost killed one of my men." Jungkook said making me remember the event.

Me and Jungkook met because he thought I would be a good spy and when he tried to teach me how to use a gun I almost killed one of his men. He told me that he didn't think I was good for the job so I was going to leave but he asked me for his number.

We started to hang out and then he confessed and so did I. When I asked if train to fight and use a gun he said no because he didn't want me to be in the mafia now that he realized he loved me so I just watched people fight and use guns.

When Jungkook was out on a mission I would train behind his back all alone.

"Fine I won't go." I said making him sigh in relief.  

I left his room and went to his gun room, I grabbed a pistole. I snuck into one of Jungkook's men's car so I can come with.

Time skip, Authors POV:

"You still owe me 10 thousand dollars." Namjoon said rubbing the tip on his gun around Mr. Choi's neck.

"I'm sorry but we don't have the money right now." Mrs. Choi apologized.

"Mom I'm home!" Echoed through the house. 

When Sungmin came into the living room his eyes widened. Before he could get away one of Jungkook's men grabbed him and put him on a chair next to his parents and tied him up with rope.

Y/n walked into the house and Jungkook's men pointed their guns at her. Once they realized it was Jungkook's girlfriend their eyes widened.

One of Jungkook's men secretly called Jungkook. "What?" 

"Your girlfriend is here."

"Where?"

"On my mission." Jungkook's eyes widened hearing those words.

"I'm on my way." He said then hung up.

Y/n's POV: 

Sungmin looked at me as if he knew me before. "You look familiar." He said getting everyone's attention. 

"That's because you know my brother." I smiled.

"So you'll get us out of here?" He asked with a smile. 

"No." I laughed. "You beat my brother up today, remember? Na Jaemin?" His eyes that were just sparking with hope were now sparking with fear. 

"I'm sorry." He said.

I just rolled my eyes. "Just kill them." I said pointing to his parents.

"Touch them and I'll kill you." Sungmin gritted through his teeth.

"Hellooo do you know who the fuck I am? I don't think so, bitch I'm Y/n." I mimicked before hearing two gun shots going off. 

I untied Sungmin and he tried to tackle me but I pushed him off. "Let's see how good you are at fighting." I said putting my hands up as he charged towards me.

When he tried to punch me I dodged it. Something inside me clicked. I knew exactly how to protect myself. 

I pictured my brother crying because of him.

Flashback:

I heard sobbing coming from my brothers room. I walked in and saw Jaemin crying in the corner of his room. "What's wrong?" I asked squatting down to his level.

"Nothing, school is just stressing me out." He said but I could tell he was lying. His bottom lip always quivers when he lies.

I didn't want to nag at him so I just left his room.

Jungkook's POV:

I walked in the living and saw Y/n untying Sungmin. He tried to tackle Y/n but she pushed him off. "Let's see how good you are at fighting." She said putting her hands up as he charged towards her.

"This is the best you can do?" She pushed his buttons. "This is the guy who my brother worries about?" He then took his pocket knife out. But Y/n didn't see it.

He ran to her and cut her stomach. "I had enough of you." She said holding the side of her stomach and kicked him causing him to fall.

She then took her gun out and shot him. The room went silent. She just stared at the lifeless body with regret. "Come on Y/n." I said snapping her out of her thoughts.

She dropped the gun and ran into my arms crying. I was honestly shocked. Yes he was 18 but that doesn't mean he was an adult. He was still in his teenage years.

"I didn't mean to, I was just m-mad."

"Okay." I was going to say 'It's okay' or 'I know you didn't mean to.' but I didn't know if that was true.

Time skip:

"That's weird." Y/n's brother said.

"What?" I asked.

"Sungmin wasn't at school today." He said and sat on the couch next to me and Y/n like yesterday. "Oh and I was going to tell you that Sungmin bullying me was just a prank but you and Jungkook were gone before I could tell you." He said making Y/n's my eyes go wide.

"B-but I saw the b-bruises and cuts and I saw you c-crying in your room." Y/n stuttered.

"That was part of the prank, Sungmin and I are like bestfriends." He said smiling then left.

Y/n bursted into tears. "He was innocent." 

I didn't touch her I just stared at her crying. 'What did you do?' I thought.

I hated this little ff, it sucks. AHHHH I HATE IT.