{his surprise b-day party.}

Happy birthday kook!

fluffy
~~~

"Babe." Jungkook whispered causing me to wake up. 

"Hm?" I said softly.

"Do you know what today is?" He asked as I sat up. (he's squatting on the ground next to the edge of the bed beside you, I honestly don't know if that made any sense.)

'It's his birthday.' I thought. "It's my friends birthday today." I lied. I don't have any friends that have the same birthday as Jungkook.

"O-oh right and that friend is...?"

"Jennie silly." I said playfully punching his arm. "I'm gonna get ready then surprise her, oh and can you get the cupcakes?"

Jungkook's POV:

"Do you know what today is?" I asked as she sat up.

She thought for a second before smiling. "It's my friends birthday today." She said making me frown a little.

"O-oh right and that friend is...?" I asked.

"Jennie silly." She said punching my arm. 'I didn't know today was her birthday as well, well I mean I have only met her a few times.' "I'm gonna get ready then surprise her, oh and can you get the cupcakes?" She asked me. 

"...Yeah I guess." I asked standing up. 

"Thanks baby." She said and standing up so she could peck my lips. I just hummed. 

Y/n's POV:

I quickly got dressed after he left and called Jennie. "So is everything set up?" I asked. Last night me and Jennie almost finished decorating for his surprised birthday party but then Jungkook texted me he was almost home from work.

"Yeah we just need you to bring Jungkook over to my house." 

Time skip:

Jungkook came in the door with the cupcakes and a frown. "What's wrong babe?" I asked. 

"Nothing." He said emotionless. 

"Did I do something wrong?" I asked getting off the couch to walk to him.

"No." He sighed putting the cupcakes on the counter. I started to feel bad but in the end it's just a prank.

"Okay... come on we should set up the party at her house."

Time skip:

Jungkook pulled in her drive way and just sat there with a clenched jaw. "What's wrong? You seem annoyed." 

"I'm not let's just go." He said opening his door. I slipped my phone out of my pocket and put it on the seat a he closed his door. 

After getting out of the car with the cupcakes and presents we started to walk to the front door. Just as Jungkook put his hand on the door knob I spoke up. "Oh I left my phone in the car can you get it?"

"Yeah." He said.

I opened the door and was welcomed with the darkness. "It's just me, Jungkook should be coming in soon." I whispered. I hid behind a wall and waited. 

Jungkook's POV:

I got Y/n's phone and went inside. "Y/n?" I asked because everything was dark. I turned the lights on and- "SURPRISE!!!" Everyone (rest of the BTS members, GOT7, Blackpink and other solo artists)  yelled.

I smiled and looked to the ground. Y/n walked to me and hugged me. "Happy birthday."

"I hate you guys." I said looking at everyone earning a laughs from them.

"Come on let's party!" Y/n said.

The rest of the day was us partying going to the amusement park.