{he kills his enemy but he doesn't know his enemy is you.}

"Shit!" I yelled and slammed my hands on my desk after hearing the bad news. I had just lost 80 thousand dollars last week from the mafia bulletproof and now they stole 29 thousand.

"Leave," I told my personal assistant.

"But-"

"I said leave didn't I?!" I yelled looking at him.

"Yes boss." He bowed before leaving me alone in the room.

I knew the leader of bulletproof though he didn't know me. Jungkook, my childhood best friend, my crush, the man I have only ever loved.

He was the leader of bulletproof, the #1 mafia in the world. My mafia was #2, black feather. "What am I going to do?" I said out loud.

Time skip:

I was walking down a dark alley when I heard footsteps, I didn't have any guns on me. I heard a gun cock. I slowly turned around and saw Jungkook. "Come with me,"

Time skip:

I was pushed into a small and cold room. Bloodstains were on the ground. I had a mask on so Jungkook couldn't see my face.

"So you think you and your mafia can steal my money?" Jungkook asked as he closed the door. My eyebrows crashed together. We didn't steal any money from him.

I didn't want to speak because if I did then my identity would be exposed to him. "Cat got your tongue?" He asked.

He walked up to me and punched me. I fell to the ground. "Answer me!" He yelled and forcefully stood me up.

He proceeded to beat me up since I wouldn't talk. He then pulled out his gun. I stumbled towards him and grabbed onto his shirt.

I looked in his eyes and for a second he looked at me with the eyes he shows his best friend, Y/n. He pushed me off which made me fall to the ground. My back hit the wall causing me to wince.

He pointed his gun towards me. He didn't give it a second thought before shooting me in my stomach. It hurt but not as much as my heart.

The pain started to go away as my eyes struggled to stay open. The once pain turned into a warm feeling in my stomach.

I pulled my mask off making Jungkook fall to the ground. I looked at him one more time before saying. "I love you." My eyes fluttered as Jungkook quickly held me in his arms.

"Y/n look at me. Look at me." He cried. My throat closed as I tried not to cry. I caressed his face.

"Don't cry," I said softly.

"I love you too," Jungkook said. I smiled warmly at him. "I'm sorry," He said.

"It's okay. Oh and kill the leader of Blue Bloods, he's the one that stole your money." I said making him chuckle.

Jungkook had two enemies, me and Blue Bloods. All the other mafias were too scared to pick a fight. So of course it was Blue Bloods.

"I know I'm not going to make it so tell my parents and brother that I love them," I said.

"No you're going to make it," He cried.

"Please, Jungkook. Just hold me and tell me it's okay to go. You have no idea how scared I am." I said.

Before Jungkook could say anything I started to choke, it was getting harder to breathe. "It's okay." Jungkook cried harder.

My eyes finally closed... for good.

Jungkook's POV:

"Y/n." I sobbed as I shook her lifeless figure softly.

"Jungkook." Taehyung came in, Y/n's brother. He fell to the ground. He had his hand over his mouth as he silently cried.

"She said she loves you."

I'm bored so I made this short and (very) shitty oneshot. little vent but on discord I had 90k coins and then I lost 80k so a few months later I got up to 39k and then someone robbed me and so now I have 9k coins. I have been on discord for a year and now all my money is gone and I feel like crying. A year's worth of saving is wasted.