{you're an idol and use pick up lines on him.}

👁 didn't really know how 2 write the title so that it wasn't long so lemme explain. Y/n (you) are an idol n u n Jungkook (he's also an idol) are on an interview n one thing a lot of people notice about u is that ur smooth with ur words n use a lot of pick up lines of ur friends 4 fun. Okay 👁 don't really noe if that helped 🍑yea- (btw u guys r secretly dating.)
I think u guys jus lost sum 🧠cells readin that...

"Hello and welcome back to my channel and today we are joined with Jungkook and Y/n." The host said and clapped as people cheered from the crowd.

"Hello I'm Jungkook and next to me is Y/n." He introduced himself and when he said my name the camera faced me, so I waved with both of my hands and a smile on my face. 

"So how was your guy's day?" The host asked.

"Tiring." I said and sighed before smiling a little.

"Yes tiring but I had some coffee backstage so I'm a little pumped up." Jungkook said making the host laugh a little.

"Um as most people know you and Jungkook were childhood friends, so what can you tell us about how you guys were like as a kid?" The host asked looking at his cards.

"Well Y/n was sooo annoying and would never leave me alone." Jungkook rolled is eyes.

"Yah!" I slapped his arm.

"Haha no I'm kidding she was actually really nice and kids took advantage of that, I remember Y/n didn't want to talk to me because I was a boy and would say I have cooties but eventually she fell for my charms." He said earning another slap from me.

"Jungkook liked to tease me all the time so I ignored him for a whole day and then he started to cry." I laughed at the memories.

"No I didn't she doesn't know what she's talking about." Jungkook said.

"Do you guys have any special talents?" 

"I don't think I have any." Jungkook confessed.

"I'm good in bed." I said and winked towards the camera as people from the crowd cheered louder.

"Yah Y/n you're going to get in trouble if you say things like that." Jungkook said as I felt my managers glare from backstage.

"Y/n I heard that you have a lot of pick up lines, care to share some?" The host asked.

"Ooo, I do them on Jungkook since he always get's flustered." Jungkook let out a breath while facing me as I faced him.

"Okay hit me." Jungkook said with a straight face.

"Are you lucky charms because you look magically delicious." I said, he bit his lip trying not to smile.

"Even if there wasn't gravity on earth, I would still fall for you. Do you have a map because I'm getting lost in your eyes. Is your name Google because you're everything I'm looking for." I said as Jungkook's face got even more red.

"Is there an airport nearby or is that just my heart taking off? Dang it my heart is leaving my body. It say's it want to belong to you. Can you tell me your home address? I would like to know where I'm going to live in the future."

(am i interrupting sumthing, im jus gonna close the door...😳)

"Oh my god my heart." Jungkook said putting his hand on his heart. "This is why you're my girlfriend." Jungkook said but instantly regretted it. "I mean- haha what- where am I- who am I- who are you?" Jungkook panicked.

"I think that this interview is over." I said getting off the chair with Jungkook following me.

Once we were backstage we were greeted with yelling from both of our managers. "Do you guys just realize what you did?" Jungkook's manager asked as his members looked at him with pity.

"He didn't mean to say it." Namjoon spoke up.

"Why would you flirt with him?" My manager asked trying to keep him anger in.

"He asked me to say a few pick up lines." I replied.

"A FEW not 10 damn it... Y/n what am I going to do with you." 

"I'm sorry." I apologized.

"Now we have to convince him not to let that footage out. Damnit." My manager pinched the bridge oh his nose.

We watched as they left ad tried to bribe the host to not leak the footage. I kicked my backpack in frustration. The boys looked at the bag that was on the other side of the room before looking at me.

"You're so stupid Y/n." I said lightly slapping my cheek a few times. I always had a problem with my anger but Jungkook always knew how to calm me down.

Once I felt his arms wrap around me I felt my body soften. I had a few tears in my eyes, I might have just ruined my whole career.

"Y/n I'm so sorry." Jungkook apologized.

Jungkook was in the safe he is in the worlds best band while for me I just debuted and I could easily get fired.

Just as I was about to speak our managers did. "So they said that they are still going to air it." My manager said. "Y/n if people don't like what they're seeing then this is the end of your career." My manager said and walked away.

My heart dropped, I worked so heard for this and here it might be ending just like that. I grabbed my hair in frustration and walked into the bathroom, locking it. 

I just cried. "Y/n." Jungkook called out. 

"Just leave me alone." I cried.

"Please open the door." I heard Tae say.

"No."

Time skip:

Y/n was in the bathroom for about 2 hours and didn't let anyone in. She ended up fainting out from being tired and hungry. "Y/n can you please just open the door?" Jimin asked for the 24th time. 

This time no one replied which only worried the boys even more. "Y/n are you okay? Please answer me babe."

The camera's were filming this whole time as Y/n was locked in the bathroom. "This is gonna make us a lot of money." The host said with a smirk.

"Can you guys backup I'm not going to ask you again." Bts's manager asked for the last time.

They backup a little as they filmed someone pick locking the door. "Finally." The guy said and tried to open the door but it still wouldn't budge. "Damn it there must be a lock from the inside." He said.

"Watch out." Hoseok said as he stepped back. He then rammed his body into the door to break the door down but failed and only got himself a bruised arm.

"Lemme try." Yoongi said but failed as well.

"This isn't a joke guys." Jin said to the younger ones.

"Watch out." Jungkook said.

"Don't try it, it's not going to work." Namjoon said.

"I'm not." Jungkook said and kicked the door open.

"Woah." The members whispered. But their faces immediately dropped when they saw an unconscious girl in the corner of the bathroom.

"Y/n?" Jungkook ran to her and then picked her up in his arms. He laid her on the couch and looked at her chest that was moving up and down which meant she was breathing. "Get some fans, water and food." Jungkook said.

"If anything happens to her you're a dead man." Jungkook said to Y/n's manager who obviously didn't care.

"Is that a threat?" He asked.

"No it's a promise." He glared. 'God Y/n why don't you listen to me when I tell you to get good rest and eat well?' The boy thought.

The boys and some staff came back with everything the boy asked for and started to fan her precious figure.

They moved her to the ground so that she wasn't on the couch that only made her hotter. People fanned her as Jungkook put a damp cloth on her forehead. 

After a minute or two she woke up and her stomach growled. "Ugh" She groaned as she sat up and was engulfed into a hug. 

"Why don't you listen to me when I tell you things? Huh?" He asked while tears were daring to fall.

Y/n didn't know what was going on, one second she was in the bathroom the next minute she was on the ground backstage.

"Y/n here eat this." Bang PD-nim pointed to the food manager Se-jin had food in his hand. 

(4 sum people who dont noe Se-jin is one of bts's managers (': ) <--- btw that luks weird...

"Oh, here." He said. 

"Y/n I think you should work for us and not this guy." Bang PD-nim said.

"I don't want to be a burden to you." Y/n said pushing the boy who was still hugging her off so she could get the food Se-jin had in his hand.

"You wouldn't be a burden to us." Se-jin said.

Y/n bit her lip thinking. "Hmm... okay." She said in a soft tone.

Manager Se-jin and Bang PD-nim walked over to the Y/n manager. "Y/n is going to be transferring to our company."

"What?! No!" Y/n's manager said.

"Yes either you cooperate and she'll transfer or she'll quit then work for us." Bang PD-nim said.

"W-what you can't do that."  

Time skip:

Y/n eventually got switched to Big Hit and was allowed to date Jungkook publicly. People stop going to Y/n's old company after the footage of Y/n unconscious came out.

 Big Hit didn't sue for the video of the interview, but Y/n's old company sued for the footage of her unconscious. Y/n was told not to be using inappropriate pick up lines.

After 3 years she became one of the best solo artists in Korea. When Jungkook had to go to the military she felt alone and sad but as soon as he came back after 21 months he made up for that all in one night...🤭 

damn lately my stories have gotten horrible. :') once bts goes 2 the military or army (im not really sure which one or if they both r the same thing) but once they go im gunna cry ❌🧢