{he confesses but you're gay.}

OMG LOOK HOW CUTE 'JUNGKOOK' LOOKS!! UHUHJYHBNUHJI IM SORRY

I'm Kim Y/n and I'm gay and I am dating Irene. I told my closest friends that go by BTS besides 1 of them, Jungkook. I hadn't told him I liked girls because I found out by myself that he likes me.

I tried to push him away so when I told him the truth he wouldn't be as hurt but he just kept pushing to keep our friendship alive. 

When ever he wanted to have a serious conversion I would change the subject. I knew I would have to tell him sometime soon but I couldn't do it.

"Hey Y/n." Irene said linking our arms.

"Hey babe." I said loud enough for only her to hear.

"I love it when you call me that." She said and scrunched her nose 

I passed Jungkook and his friends and the all looked at me with disappointment. They think I'm leading him on, and honestly I am so that's why I'm gonna tell him after school.

Time skip:

"Do you want some of my banana milk?" Jungkook asked me.

"No I'm good thanks though." I said nervously, with every second that passed I grew even more nervous.

"Oh and I need to tell you something after school, okay?" He asked as he put his hand on my thigh.

I gulped while looking at my girlfriend who was sitting at the table next to mine. "Okay." I said looking at the boy.

Time skip:

The bell rang indicating that the last class was over. "Y/n remember I told you needed to tell you something?" Jungkook asked.

"Oh yeah... I have to go to the bathroom first okay? So just meet me on the field."

"Okay." Jungkook said.

I walked to the bathroom and splashed water on my face. The day I was going to tell him is the day he's going to confess.

Time skip:

"Jungkook I need to tell you something." I said.

"Let me tell you first." He said. 

"Jungko-"

"I like IU and I want you to help he confess to her." Jungkook said making my eyes go wide. Tears fill my eyes from happiness. "Oh no what?" Jungkook panicked.

"Jungkook you have no idea how happy I am, I thought you were going to confess." I saiy and wipe my tears.

"To you?" Jungkook asked.

"Yeah... Jungkook I still need to tell you something." He hummed in response. I sighed. "I'm... gay." I said as water works appeared again.

"I know." He said. 

"What?"

"I was waiting for you to tell me, I didn't want to rush you so I stayed quiet, why do you think I've been so comfy around you lately?" He asked.

"I thought you liked me... but yeah I can help you confess to IU." I said.

"Really? Thanks." He said and hugged me.

After telling the boys what happened I publicly announced that I was gay to my school.

Sorry if you got offended by me saying Irene is gay. I don't know if she is or not. No hate this is just a fan FICTION. 

Also I was going to have Jungkook actually confess but I decided not to do Jungkook dirty

Also I was going to have Jungkook actually confess but I decided not to do Jungkook dirty. 😃👍