{he comforts you when you don't feel like yourself.}

lately these imagines/oneshots be getting real specific...🤭 ps i'm listening to "don't worry be happy." rn and ngl i'm starting to feel happy. also look at Jungkook's thighs😩

I woke up and saw my fiancé holding me in his arms. I don't know why but I just felt like crying. I got out of bed making him groan. 

I went to the kitchen and held back my tears that were randomly coming up. I put my hair that was damp from my shower last night. My hair was thick so it took a long time to dry. 

 I grabbed a bowl and a box of cereal, I wasn't in the mood to make breakfast like I usually did. I sat down at the table and pour my cereal in my box before realizing that I forgot the milk and a spoon.

I grabbed them and sat back down at the table. I poured the milk in the bowl and slowly ate my cereal. I felt arms wrap around my waist.

"Morning baby." I heard his raspy voice say. I just hummed. "What's wrong?" He asked as I felt his arms unwrap my small figure.

He pulled another tall stool beside me and sat down. "I'm not sure, I just don't feel like myself." I sighed. I felt him kiss my cheek which usually made me smile but I was too focused in my thoughts to notice.

He pouted and grabbed another bowl for himself and sat back down. He fixed himself a bowl of cereal and we just ate in silence. 

After we ate I washed our bowls and then went to closet to see a half naked Jungkook. "Hey babe." He said with a small smile after noticing me.

"Hi." I said softly before changing into clothes. I went to the bathroom and brushed my teeth with Jungkook before going back to my room.

I went to my nightstand and grabbed and unplugged my phone that was on the charger. I  put my airpods in my ears and started to listen to songs.

I went to the couch and looked at the cloudy sky and suddenly it started to softly rain. I felt Jungkook sit by me then hug me and put me on his lap.

He took out one of my airpods and put it in his ear. I looked at his face that was looking at the clouds and couldn't help but smile. I cupped one of his cheeks making him look at me.

I then planted my soft lips on his. I broke the kiss and rested my head on his chest. I heard his soft heartbeat which calmed me down.

I got an idea so I got up making Jungkook follow me as if he was a lost puppy. I decided to my makeup for no reason. 

I sat down at my vanity and Jungkook yet again picked me up so I could sit on his lap while I did my makeup. 

I started to put on foundation and when I was using the beauty blender on my face I felt tears fill my eyes but I could still see what I was doing. 

Jungkook kept saying cute and motivational things to me while I did my make up. 

After I was done doing my makeup I looked in the mirror and just broke down. I put my hands on my face and cried.

 "Hey~ It's okay~ You're okay~ I got you~ Don't cry baby~" Jungkook whispered. "I love you~"

"Can we cuddle?" I asked as I wiped my tears.

He hummed and picked me up. He laid me in bed and put the duvets over me. He then laid beside me and held me close to him.

We cuddled all day and only got up to eat or use the restroom. 

"Thank you kook. I'm sorry I didn't feel like myself today." I said as I snuggled into his chest.

"It's okay babe, everyone has their days." He said.

"I don't deserve you." I said earning a soft chuckle.

"I know." He said.

I lightly laughed and pecked his chest. "Jungtiddies."

"What!?" He whisper yelled.

"What? I didn't say anything." I said and turned away from him.

"Whatchu say to me huh? Huh?" He asked as he tickled me.

"J-j-JUNGKOOK! I can't breathe!" I yelled. He finally stopped tickling me, letting me breathe. 

"Now tell me what you said." He said glaring at me.

"I said Jungtiddies."

"I don't have tidies." He said and took his shirt off. 

"Aish Jungkook put your shirt back on." I said felling my cheeks start to redden. 

"Why you don't like my abs?" He asked and hovered over me. I just turned my whole body around. My back was now facing him. "No fun." He pouted and got off of me. "I love you." He said.

Jungkook's POV:

I didn't get a response so I turned her back over on her back and I saw her sleeping. 'Aw my baby must be tired.' I thought and snuggled up next to her. "Sweet dreams baby." I said.

I really didn't know why I was going with this story-