{he hears you singing for the first time.}

"Come on baby, it's just singing." My boyfriend begged while tuning up the music.

"No." I pouted and looked out the car window.

"Buttface." He mumbled.

At his studio:

"Postmates is here." Jungkook said looking at his phone and stood up to leave.

Suddenly a song came on that you haven't listened to in a long time. 'Good Day by IU.' I Immediately sang to it., using so much emotion.

The first high note was easy while the last one was a bit harder but it was nothing I couldn't handle. "In my dream." I sang. "Irokhe johun nal." I sang softly.

A minute later Jungkook came back in the studio with the food.

We started to eat and just as Jungkook was about to listen to his recording I told him I wanted to listen as well so he unplugged his headphones.

"Wow your voice is so good." I said after hearing his song finish.

"Postmates is here." I heard the recording say. My eyes widened and Jungkook was about to cut out the part that wasn't his voice when he suddenly heard my voice.

Jungkook's POV:

My muscles that were once tensed suddenly softened. Her voice was just so... beautiful. "Turn it off." She whined and covered her face with a couch pillow.

After the song was finished her whines became more clear. "Babe~ Why didn't you tell me you were so good at singing?" I asked as I sat beside her and pulled her on my lap.

"Because I'm not." She said.

"Maybe you can sing a song with me for my album." I suggested.

"Wha- No." She said and tried to wiggle out of my lap which only made me groan in pleasure.

I pushed her on the couch and hovered over her. She looked at me with her innocent eyes. "Do a song with me or you won't be able to walk for a week." I said looking at her with my eyes full of lust.

I pushed my groin in between her legs. "You don't have my consent." She said and pushed me off of her. I pouted making her chuckle.