{he sees how u act at school vs when ur w him.}

I used to live in Busan up until the beginning of 9th grade. Jungkook and I are friends because his mom and my mom are friends so we have been friends since we entered the world.

We visited each other one time every other week and when we were apart we would talk through our phones.

Me and Jungkook were friends when we were in 10th grade but then I confessed to him. Turns out he liked me back then we started to date. We both are in 12th grade now and I every time I visit him I get all shy.

He's only seen me as his shy friend or girlfriend. When I'm at school I'm the most outgoing girl ever. 

Jungkook's POV:

My parents and I moved to Seoul and I found out that I'm going to the same school as my girlfriend. I didn't tell her because I wanted to surprise her.

(I'm listening to married life from the movie UP and the slow sad part came up.  😭🤧)

I got to school with a mask on so no one would know I was here or Y/n accidentally saw me.

I saw Y/n slowly walk into the school while she had her face in her phone with a outfit I've never seen her in. Usually she would wear some jeans and my sweatshirt but today she wasn't.

 Usually she would wear some jeans and my sweatshirt but today she wasn't

She looked so cute but she was showing too much skin. Other boys were looking at her but I didn't care so much because she gets looks from guys no matter where we go.

I saw he put her phone in her back pocket walk up to some guy, I felt jealousy wash over me. She hugged him as another girl came up to the guy. The other girl held the guys hand as Y/n broke the hug.

She waved bye to them as she walked to her locker. I followed her without her knowing. When she opened her locker and a bunch of pink envelopes fell out onto her feet. 

She picked them up and threw them in the trash. "Who you looking at bro?" Some guy came from behind me asked. I jumped at the voice and looked at him while thinking. 'Who the hell are you?'

As if he could read my mind he introduced himself. "Oh, I'm Namjoon. Were you looking at Y/n?" 

"Yeah..."

"She's like my best friend so I'm gonna tell you once to back off." I frowned my eyebrows. "She has a boyfriend." 

"Who?" I asked to see if maybe she was cheating on me.

"Some guy named Jungkook." He said. I smiled and blushed a little but my mask was on so it wasn't visible.

"Okay thanks for telling me... I guess?" 

I watched as Y/n talked to her friend while eating the Doritos that was in her friend's hand. (they are in a bag in her friend's hand.)

The bell rang and I cursed under my breath when realizing that I needed to go to the principal's office for my schedule.

I was left in the hallway by myself because I couldn't find the principal's office. I finally found it so I knocked on the door. "Come in."

Time skip:

I was walking past the trash where Y/n put all of those pink envelopes so I picked the one on the top out of the trash. I opened the envelope and saw a confession. "Are all of these confessions?"

Time skip:

It was lunch time and I saw Y/n dump a bunch of chips and candy out of her backpack. The people at her table took at least 2 things.

I had some lunch I made myself in my backpack so I didn't need to get the school lunch. I walked up to Y/n's table with people looking at me without my mask. I sat by Y/n and picked her up so I could put her on my lap.

"Namjoon what are you doing?" Y/n asked.

My scent filled her nose and then I spoke up. "You know I don't like you talking to other guys," I whispered in her ear.

"Jungkookie?!" She said with a smile on her face as she turned her head. She hugged me while she was in an awkward position. "I missed you." She said with her now red cheeks.

"Guys I told you this guy was my boyfriend." Y/n turned her head to her friends while their mouths hung open. "Close your mouth you'll catch flies." She said.

Namjoon sat down in front of Y/n and when he saw me he glared at me. "I thought I told you she has a boyfriend."

"This is my boyfriend, Jungkook," Y/n responded.

"Oh, pft I knew that." He rolled his eyes.

"What happened to my shy Y/n?" I asked making blush at my words.

"Shy Y/n?" The guy who Y/n hugged this morning asked.

"Yeah every time she comes to my house she is always shy," I said and poked my girlfriend's cheek.

"W-well I guess I j-just get shy around y-you." She stuttered.

"Aw is Y/n blushing?" The short but pretty guy teased. "Oh by the way I'm Jimin." He said.

"I'm Tae." The guy Y/n hugged earlier said.

After everyone introduced each other they told me that they go as the group called BTS they even let me be the 7th/ last member.

Y/n got off my lap which made me pout. I watched as she ate but my eyes ended up at her smooth thighs.

I put my right hand on her left they and caressed it which made her choke on the chips she eating.

"Are you okay?" I asked with a smirk on my face.

"Yeah." She said and cleared her throat.

I began to make my hand more closer to her womanhood as she talked with her friends and when I got closer she would occasionally stutter.

I played with the hem of her underwear. She harshly grabbed my wrist and threw it off of her. I pouted and sighed.

"Meanie," I said.

"Oh shut up." She said making me roll my eyes. "Just wait until we get home." She said looking at me as she bit her lip to prevent herself from smiling. 

You can imagine what happened when Y/n and Jungkook were at his house while his parents were at work...