{you have a bad day.}

I was outside of work with my backpack and my casual outfit because I was called into work on my first day of the weekend at the last minute and I was going to go to the mall, which is why I was wearing my casual clothes.

I would have gotten my briefcase purse thing or whatever it was but I had everything on my desk in my home office and lost it so I had to put it in my backpack. I looked in the mirror and realized that I look like a high school girl.

 I looked in the mirror and realized that I look like a high school girl

(ignore the same purse/handbag and coat.)

I walked into the company with a fast pace. I kept on getting stares from my colleagues which scared me because if this is how they are looking at me then how will my boss react.

I made my way to my bosses door but then I realized that he had told me on the phone that he was going to be in a meeting and that's one of the reasons he called me into work.

I knocked on the meeting door and a few seconds later someone opened it. Their eyes widened at what I was wearing. I'm the bosses assistant but on the weekend I switch off with some guy.

I walked into the room getting stares from people and one of those stares came from my boss but this time he didn't look at me with his cold eyes they some how looked... happy?

"I'm sorry for being late, I wasn't expecting to be called into work at the last minute. I would have wore my work clothes but I was already dressed and I didn't have much time." I said and bowed to the other company then sat down next to Mr. Jeon.

"O-oh it's okay, I understand." The boss of the other company said, who just so happened to be my ex-boyfriend, Kim Taehyung.

My feelings about him never really stopped but they definitely died down to the point where I was 5% away from moving on and then seeing him made it go up to 15% then hearing his voice his sweet deep voice traveled up to 30% 

We broke up because I caught him in bed with another girl. I got more confident and I had a big ass glow up since we had broken up. But I wasn't surprised because he was the high school fuckboy.

"Ahem may we start this meeting?" Mr. Jeon asked while Tae slightly nodded as he couldn't keep his eyes off of me. "Where are the papers?" Mr. Jeon asked.

"Right here." I said and bent down to my backpack before opening it and grabbing the papers.

I sat back up and handed him the papers with a slightly red face due to embarrassment, I awkwardly chuckled while Mr. Kim's colleagues looked at me.

Mr. Jeon started the presentation and I sighed in relief that everyone's eyes were on Mr. Jeon and not me.

Time skip:

I walked out of the office after everyone left and I was done picking up paper and straightening up the room. I felt a harsh grip on my wrist, I looked up and saw my boss.

"Do you know how much trouble I can get into because you wore those clothes? You need to wear appropriate clothes to work." I was confused on why he so upset all of a sudden because when he first saw me he didn't look mad.

Just as I was about to speak a familiar voice came from behind me. "Actually I think it's cool that you let your employees wear clothes they like. It makes them feel comfortable at work."

"Oh Mr. Kim I didn't see you there." He said and let go of me. "I thought you left."

"I was going to but then I wanted to speak to Y/n- I mean Miss Lee." Mr. Kim corrected himself.

Mr. Jeon noticed how casually my name came out of his mouth and how he looked at me and he knew that something happened between us and that made him feel jealous.

"Oh then go ahead and talk to her." Mr. Jeon said and held me by my waist and Tae noticed. 

"Are you guys together or something?" Tae just blurted out.

"Yes, yes we are." Jungkook said which made me freeze.

"I didn't think you would move on so fast." Tae said which made Jungkook- I mean Mr. Jeon's grip tighten around my waist.