{yelling at him in your native language.}

I sigh as I walked through the front door. I didn't even expect Jungkook to come and hug me.

Ever since he got his new computer that's all he would play when he gets home from his job. I look around the house as I slide my shoes off and see a huge mess.

I groan and put my coat on a hook. "Jungkook?" I call out but get no response. "Jungkook!" I yell.

Nothing.

I go to his gaming room and see a huge mess. "Jungkook." I cross my arms. He hums in response. "What is this?" I ask.

He doesn't glance at the chocolate wrapper that was in my hand but instead, he looks at my ass and then back at his game.

(when it's in italic it means Spanish but when it's in it's like this it means Korean.)

"Oh my god." I groan. "Jungkook!" I yell.

"What?" He keeps his eyes on his computer. I go to the outlet and unplug his computer. "What the fuck was that for?!" He yelled while looking at me.

"You think you can yell at me!? Huh? You must be crazy if you think I'm gonna clean up this mess and then let you yell at me!" I yell back at him.

I already was tired from work and then I come home to a mess and a boyfriend who thinks he can talk to me however he wants and expect me to put up with it.

"Fine, I'll clean up." He said in Spanish.

"I see you that understand me," I smirk while watching him pick up wrappers and throw them in the small garbage in his gaming room.

"I took Spanish in high school." He smiled.

"Good because I want you to understand what I say when I yell at you." I smiled back.

"You know it's pretty sexy right?" He asked making his way towards me.

"You don't sound half bad either," I said as I felt his hands wrap around my waist.

"Oh yeah?" He asked.

I hummed in response. "Now clean up that mess," I said gently pushing him off of me.

"Dang it." He chuckled.