{being duo artists and reuniting after covid.}

Jungkook and I are duo singers that go by BTS. It's 2021 and covid has died down to the point that we are allowed to do a concert for the first time in a year.

Jungkook and I didn't get to see each other all year because we were quarantining separately. So today was going to be our first seeing each other in a year.

I'm backstage waiting for my makeup artist to finish the finishing touches. Jungkook was on the opposite side of backstage so I couldn't see him.

He is going to come out on the left end and I'm going out on the right. I looked at my makeup artist as she told me she was finished.

I slightly bowed to her and looked at a staff member to tell me when to go on stage

I slightly bowed to her and looked at a staff member to tell me when to go on stage. I looked at the other side of the stage and saw Jungkook waiting with a smile on his face.

We both could see each other and hear the fans chanting our name. "Y/nkook!" Fans cheered.

"Okay you can go." The staff member told me.

When I started to walk on stage so did Jungkook. The fans screamed as they saw us for the first time in a year. Jungkook was running to me as I ran to him.

When we met he gave me a big hug. He pulled me apart from him so he could get a good look at me while I did the same to him.

"Wow Jungkook grew up." I said into the mic.

He chuckled and looked at my now long hair. "Woah." He said making me chuckle. I looked at the fans and I was brought to tears.

"What's up LA!" I said into the mic. ARMY screamed making me smile. "I missed you guys."

"Wow it's been a while." Jungkook said while scanning the crowd. Suddenly some music started to play.

Jungkook and I got in position and began to dance to our song. After the song we smiled at each other.

When I tried to push my hair behind my back my hair got caught on my necklace. "Ah, ah, ah." I softly said as I tried to untangle it.

Jungkook saw me struggling and helped me out. "There." Jungkook said as he backed up.

"Thanks." I said. He hummed in response.

Time skip:

I flopped on the couch as the staff members were wiping sweat off my forehead. "Y/n." Jungkook said walking towards me.

"Yes?"

"I missed you." He smiled.

I looked at him and smiled back. The staff gave me food and water before leaving Jungkook and I alone.

He sat beside me and looked at me. "I thought I was never going to see you again." He said.

I hummed and put my head on his shoulder. I was so tired. 

Jungkook's POV:

I looked at Y/n and saw her sleeping on my shoulder. "I love you." I said and caressed her face.

"I love you too kookie." She said.

I pulled back making her head drop off my shoulder. "Jungkook." She whined.

"You love me? Like love love?" I asked.

"We-well I mean... yeah." She said looking at the ground. 

I smiled and cupped her cheeks to make her look at me. Her eyes widened at my sudden movement. I pecked her lips making a blush rise on her cheeks.

I let go of her face and just stared at her. She blinked a few time before giggling. "I guess that means you like me back." She said.

I just nodded. "So..."

"So..."

"Are you going to ask me?" She asked.

"Hmm?" I tilled my head.

"To be your girlfriend dummy." She rolled her eyes.

"Oh, will you be my girlfriend?" I asked.

She happily nodded and snuggled next to me. I chuckled at her cute behavior. "Sweet dreams Y/n-ie."

I'm not sure what this is but it has been on my mind to do a story like this...