{when you surprise him with a puppy.}

Me and Jungkook were walking downtown when he saw a pet shop. "Oooo let's go in the pet shop."

"Okay." We walked into the pet shop and Jungkook ran to the dogs. "Hey wait up." I said running after him.

When I caught up with him he was already playing with a tan chihuahua named Honey. "He's sooo cute." He said playing her.

Time skip:

We have been here for 20 minutes, well at least I was. Jungkook was in his own world. "Babe." I whined.

"Yeah?" He asked looking at me for the first time since we got here.

"Let's go, I'm getting tired." I pouted.

"But we just got here."

"We got here 20 minutes ago."

"5 more minutes?" He begged.

"We both know that 5 minutes is really 15."

He groaned but complied. "Fine."

Time skip:

Today is my birthday and the only I want if for Jungkook to be happy, so I got him Honey. Right now he is on his way to my house.

Jungkook's POV:

I was about to walk into Y/n's room when her giggling. "I love so much." I heard her say. "You're so cute."

I tried to open the door but it was locked. "Y/n?" I called out making her gasp.

I heard shuffling then the door opened. "Babe I didn't know you were already here."

"Who were you talking to?" I asked in a demanding tone.

"what do you mean?"

"Don't play dumb with me. When is he?" I asked forcing myself into her room.

"No one's in here."

I opened the closet but no one was in there. The bathroom that was connected to her room? No one. "I heard you-" I started but saw the blanket on her bed move.

I pulled the blanket off her bed and revealed a dog. "Honey!" I said picking her up.

"Surprise." She said under her breath.

"It's your birthday so why did you get her for me."

"Bold of you to assume I got her for you." 

"Bold of you to assume I won't dognap her." I shot back with a glare.

"I got her for you because my only birthday with is for you to be happy."

"Aw babe... bold of you to assume I would be happy with this gift."

"Bold of you to assume you still have a girlfriend." She said crossing her arms.

"I'm kidding and thank you. I love yoooou."

"Suuure."