{when he cheats on you with his assistant.}

I woke up to a cold and empty bed. I sighed and sat up while brushing my fingers through my hair.

I grabbed my phone and started to scroll through social media. I turned off my phone and flopped it on Jungkook's side of the bed and went to my closet to change.

After changing I went to the kitchen only to see that Jungkook left his phone on the counter. "This boy," I smiled, thinking now I have a reason to visit Jungkook at work.

I grabbed the car keys and walked out of my door.

At Jungkook's company:

"Hello," The receptionist said as she saw me walk in. "Are you here to see Mr. Jeon?"

"Yes," I smiled.

"Okay, I don't need to show you where to go so you can go ahead." She said.

"Okay," I said.

"See you later Mrs. Jeon," She smiled.

I bowed to her and continued to walk to Jungkook's office. I had my hand on the door handle when I started to hear noises come from Jungkook's office.

I opened the door and saw him kissing some girl. "Jungkook?" I asked getting his attention.

"Y/n," Jungkook said and pushed the girl off of his lap and stood up.

I stepped back a few steps as people who had desks near his office watched us.

I used to be insecure but when I found Jungkook, he made me feel like I was the prettiest and amazing woman in the world. He made me feel loved and like I cared but when I saw this I felt the opposite.

I zipped up my coat and put my arms around my stomach as my insecurities started to come back and he noticed. "Y/n, I'm sorry," He said and tried to reach out to me.

"Sorry? That's all you have to say? Did you ever love me?" I asked.

"Of course," He said.

"But not enough," I said and was about to turn around.

"I always loved you, you knew that," He said. Keywords: loved and knew. It was past tense.

I smacked him and looked at him with eyes full of disappointment and tears.

"Loved." I scoffed, giving him the wedding ring, and turned around to leave.

He knows that he shouldn't go after you, he knows that you didn't deserve that and he knows that he messed up.

3 years later, Jungkook's POV:

I was at the park to calm myself down after having yet another mental breakdown from his work.

I was about to leave but then I heard a voice I longed for. "Jungkook?" The girl beside me asked.

I turned my head and saw Y/n.

Her once short hair is now beautifully long. Her dark brown hair was now to her original hair color, black. Her skin was a honey color. She looked beautiful.

"H-hi."

"How are you?" She asked me.

"Good, you?" I asked.

"I'm perfect." She smiled.

"I'm so sorry, I was so wrong for cheating." I apologized.

"Jungkook, I forgave you a long time ago." She said.

"Do you think that if I didn't cheat we would've made a family and been happy together?"

"I think so but I also think that we weren't... meant to be." She said making my heartbreak.

"Y/n," Some guy said as he walked towards us.

"Oh hello," I said as Y/n and I stood up.

"Baby who is this?" The man asked putting his hand on her waist.

"This is... an old friend." She said. Pang. A hit to my heart.

"Oh well hello, I'm Kim Taehyung. And you are?"

"I'm Jeon Jungkook."

"Kim Y/n?" I heard someone behind me call out.

"Kailie?" Y/n called out and walked toward her.

"I haven't seen you since the wedding." She hugged Y/n.

"We didn't invite you to our wedding," I said.

"Wait what wedding?" Taehyung asked.

"Well you see, Jungkook and I were married." Y/n said.

"Why do you care?" I asked Taehyung.

"She's my wife that's why." Pang. Another hit to my heart.

"Wait what? She's mine." I said and pulled Y/n's arm and Tae did the same. People were looking at us but we didn't care.

"Let go of me." Y/n said and pulled away from us. "You guys are so immature. Grow up." She said and started to walk away.

"Wait Y/n," I said.

"Let her be, she likes to be alone when she's mad," Taehyung said to me.

He put his hands in front of me so I wouldn't walk any further.

I sighed. "Since when?"

"Since always." He chuckled. "What did you do?"

"What?"

"Why did you guys get a divorce?" He asked.

"I cheated on her with my assistant and she caught me," I said recalling the event.

I saw Taehyung's jaw clench. "How could you do that?"

"...I don't know."

"Look you seem like you changed but please don't interfere, we have a child on the way." He said.

Pang. "Is she happy? Is she still insecure? Is she loved? Does she have someone to wake up next to? Do you come home and give her cuddles?" I asked to make sure that she's treated well.

Something I never did. "She is happy. She has her moments where she's insecure but I reassure her. I make sure that I cuddle her, love her, and that she has someone to wake up to." He said.

Boom boom boom. My heart went. My heart pace fastened knowing she was getting treated well. "Thank you," I said.

"Take care." He said.

I turned around and saw Kailie standing there watching our interaction. I chuckled while looking at her

"I'm Kailie." She smiled.

"I'm Jungkook." I smiled back.

I didn't know where I was going with this one. I also hated this so... but it's not any better than my other stories. They're all trash. Oh and Jungkook and Kailie got together so yeah.