{he lets you see your son after the divorce.}

When I was 16 I was in an arranged marriage with Jungkook. A year later we both got drunk and slept together. I got pregnant and my parents told us to keep the baby since it would be good for publicity.

My parents and I never had a good relationship, they were always at work and they had no time for me. I later found out that the reason they had me was for the publicity. 

I hated them for doing that, even though that's what I had to do with Jihyun, my son. At least I could show him love and support for the rest of his life or at least I thought.

When Jungkook and I were 20 Jihyun was 2. We were a happy family, Jungkook loved me and the baby I loved him and the baby. Well that all went downhill for just me and Jungkook.

We started to fight more often and it got really toxic, that's why we had a divorce. I wanted to share custody of Jihyun with Jungkook but his dad wanted Jihyun to himself.

Jungkook won the case because Jihyun was in his best interest to live with Jungkook.

It's not fair, I'm the mother, the one who kept him inside of me for 9 months, I'm the one who's supposed to tell him that it's okay to cry.

Jihyun was too young to understand what was happening all he knew was that he couldn't be with his mother. Jihyun would look at the other kids when their moms pick them up from school. It made Jihyun feel excluded.

Jihyun had seen pictures of me in boxes stored away when his dad went through the garage for Christmas lights or whatever he needed in there. 

Today I was at the park waiting to see Jihyun for the first time in 3 years. He was now 5 and in kindergarten. I always wondered what he looked like and what type of person he grew up to be and now I get to see it.

I was also nervous to face Jungkook. I wanted to see what he looked like in real life. I had only seen him in pictures. I never got to see what Jihyun looked like since Jungkook wanted Jihyun to live a normal life so he was never in any pictures.

I looked to the side and saw Jungkook walking closer to me. He looked better than he did in pictures. My eye traveled to the hand he was holding. Jihyun.

He looked at me and ran to me I got off the bench and squatted down so I could hug Jihyun. Once he was in my embrace I hugged him tightly. "Eomma." He said.

I burst into tears as I felt him hug back. I broke the hug and look at his face. He looked like a mini Jungkook. I cried even more, Jihyun used his small hand and wiped my tears away. 

Time skip:

I only looked at Jungkook once ever since he got here otherwise my attention has been on Jihyun all day.

Right now Jihyun was in the car sleeping as me and Jungkook stood outside the car. "You changed," Jungkook said.

"So did you," I said looking at him up and down. "Oh and um thank you for letting me see him." I smiled.

He nodded. "Oh well I should get home, it's already late." Jungkook said.

Jungkook opened his arms, signaling he wanted a hug. I couldn't resist so I hugged him. I soon head sobs coming from Jungkook.

"Koo?" I called out without realizing I use to call him that when we were together. 

"I'm sorry, I should have convinced my dad to share custody of Jihyun. It wasn't fair to you... or him. It hurts to watch him look at the other kids playing with their mom." Jungkook said.

I sighed as I felt tears roll down my cheeks. I broke the hug and looked at him. I wiped his tears away and looked him in his eyes. "It's okay." 

"No, no it's not."

"Well there's nothing you can do about it now," I said.

"You can be aunty Y/n." He said. I didn't want to be aunty Y/n. It would only confuse Jihyun.

"Jungkook he knows I'm his mom. When he hugged me, he called me mom."

"Well then be his mom." Jungkook said.

"Really?" I asked as tears constantly flowed down my cheeks.

"I would be lying if I said I didn't want you to be his mom and I would also be lying if I said I lost feelings for you." He said.

"I would also be lying." I chuckled.

He leaned in and pecked my lips. He looked at my shocked expression. I slowly smiled which made him smile.

"Eomma and appa were kisssing~" Jihyun said from inside the car while looking at us through the window.

I giggled and looked back at Jungkook. "Let's go home, hmm?" He asked earning a nod from me.

I'm not really sure how to end this...