{mafia bf finds out about your stalker.}

I grabbed my phone after I felt a vibration come from it. I looked at my phone and saw a text message from someone. 

Unknown caller ID

'Hey beautiful'

My eyebrows frow as I read the message. I block the number and shrug it off. I then get a call from another 'Unknown caller ID' I let my phone ring and ignore it. 

It happened 7 more times before I answered the call. "Stop calling me." Just as I was about to hang up I heard a voice.

"C'mon babygirl just-" I hung up as I heard his voice.

I'm 17 and someone's calling me babygirl? What the hell? And he is calling me babygirl.

Flashback:

I was in an alley by myself for some pictures I was taking when I saw a black car drive by. I didn't think much of it and continued to take my pictures.

The car passed by again and I shrugged it off, the driver probably had to make a u-turn. After I was done taking pictures I started to walk out of the alley.

I made it to the sidewalk and suddenly a black car parks by the curb. He rolls down the window and asks me a question. 

"Hey, do you know where a good restaurant is at?" He asked.

I look at him and saw him looking at me. "Me?" I asked and pointed to myself. He nodded and chuckled. "Aren't you from here?" I said looking at his license plates. 'Seoul'

"This is my brother's car; I'm visiting him and my car is in a repair shop." He said.

Being the STUPID ass I am, I believed him. "Oh well there is one down the road." I said pointing to it.

He turned his head to the direction I was pointing to and thanked me. Just as I was about to walk away he talked to me more.

"I know this is a little weird but um you're beautiful and I was wondering if I could get your number." He said.

I nodded and walked to his car. "It's *** *** ****" I said. Of course I didn't give him my real number and as I was about to walk away again he called my number.

Since it was a fake number my phone wouldn't ring. He awkwardly chuckled. "I must not be getting good service." I lied. Then my mom texted me. 

mom

'Come home soon, it's getting late.' 

"Oh did I say *** *** **** I mean *** *** ****" I said. This time I gave him my real phone number. He called my number and smiled when it rang.

"I'll send you a picture of the food." He said.

"Ok bye." I said before he drove off. I sighed and started to walk home.

Time skip:

I got a phone call and I picked it up. "Hello?" I answer.

"Hey it's me." The guy said.

I didn't want to talk to the guy so I make up an excuse. "Hey make it quick I'm busy right now." I said.

"Oh well I just wanted to talk but I can call you later." He said.

"Ok bye." I say.

"Bye Y/n." He said before I hung up.

Wait how did he know my name. I panicked and blocked his number. 

Time skip:

I kept getting calls from unknown numbers and eventually I was getting packages on my front door. In the packages were pictures of me in my room and in public. 

I didn't tell my mom so I wouldn't worry her but I did tell the police. They said it was probably just some teenagers playing pranks.

I'm 17 so I guess the guy could be from my high school doing this. The guy looked around my age that's why I gave him my 'number' at first.

But one day he texted me, 'I know I'm 22 and you're 17 but we can make it work.' I mean yeah 22 is young but it's illegal.

He was 5 years older than me even if he was 4 years younger -which is the legal age- I still wouldn't date him.

Once I was 18 and moved out it stopped.

End of flashback

I am now 23 and has a boyfriend, Jungkook. When I was 19 we started to go out and now I'm his fiance. Today he proposed to me after 4 years and we are out to celebrate with friends.

I was talking with my only high school friends when I got a call. I put my alcoholic drink down and answer my phone.

"Y/n baby~ I found you~" I froze when I heard his voice. My friends look at me with a worried face.

I instantly hang up and grab one of my friend's wrist without knowing that Jungkook was watching this interaction.

"Wait Y/n, who was that?" One of my friends ask. 

"I'll tell you later." I say and force a smile.

I walked into the bathroom and pulled Jisoo in with me. Jisoo was the only one who knew about my stalker besides the police.

"It's him isn't it?" She said. I nodded and broke into tears. She hugged me and reassured me that she won't let anything happen to me. I kept feeling the vibrations of my phone.

She grabbed my phone and put the password in. She blocked him and hugged me again. After I was finally calm we walked back to my friends.

"I'm going to go home, I feel sick." I told my friends.

"But what about-" Lisa started.

"She'll tell you about it later." Jisoo said.

"Okay." Lisa nodded.

I made my way to Jungkook and he smiled at me. "Hi Y/n." Namjoon smiled. I smiled back and waved at him.

"Um babe can we go home? I don't feel well." I said.

"Yeah... you don't feel well." Jimin smirked.

"No really it's not that." I said, feeling a bit embarrassed. 

"Okay..." He said sarcastically. 

Suddenly someone bumped into my shoulder. I looked up at the man and I feel fear wash over me. I started to shake. "Sorry ma'am." He smirked, my stalker.

"Y/n are you okay?" Jungkook asked looking at my shaking figure. 

I looked at him and saw that he was worried. "C-can we please go h-home?" I asked.

"Yes come on." He said setting his drink on the table. He stood up and waved goodbye to his friends.

Time skip:

I was in the shower, thinking over things like how he got my new number and found out where I was.

Jungkook's POV:

I was in my room getting dressed since I just got out of the other shower. I heard Y/n's phone started dinging. It kept on dinging on and on.

I went to her phone to turn off the ringer but one of the messages caught my eye. 'Baby I just want to talk.' It said. Baby? How could she?

I unlocked Y/n's phone and saw the messages the guy had sent. 'typing...' the little bubble said. 'I know you're seeing my messages babygirl.' the new message said. 

"Jungkook?" Y/n called out looking at me. I turned around and she saw her phone in my hand. She already got dressed and her hair was wet, she looked sexy- 'focus Jungkook.'

Y/n's POV:

"Who are these messages from?" He asked. I went to him and grabbed my phone. 

"None of your business." I said.

"If some guy is calling my fiance baby then yes it is." He said. He was angry, the angriest I have ever seen him.

"You're not going to believe me anyways... no one does." I said.

"Try me." He said.

"I have a stalker..." I said. He looked at me with disbelief.

"Really that's the best excuse you got? My men follow you everywhere and makes sure no one who isn't on my team follows you." He scoffed.

"Jungkook I have proof." I said.

"Then show me."

I opened the message app and showed him that I have never texted the guy back. "I know it's not a lot so let me show you another thing." I said.

I started to walk into the closet with Jungkook following me. I grabbed a box that had the pictures of me in them.

I always saved the pictures and any evidence I had. I opened the box and Jungkook saw old pictures of me. They were taken from the outside of my bedroom window.

I looked younger which made Jungkook wonder how long I have been stalked. "How long?" He asked.

"A year and today he came back. The man that bumped into me at our engagement party was my stalker." I said.

"You know what he looks like?" He asked.

"I was 17 and stupid. I gave him my number after he called me pretty. At first I gave him a fake number and when he called me- Just nevermind it's too hard to explain" I said.

"I'm sorry Y/n. I'll deal with him later but for now I'll make sure you're safe with me." He said and brought me into a hug.

I still had the box in my hand but I didn't care if papers were falling out, I just wanted his reassurance. "When you say deal you mean-"

"Yeah." He cut me off. I just nodded.

It has been 2 days since I told Jungkook about my stalker. I stopped getting calls and messages which made me think that Jungkook had 'dealt' with my stalker. To my relief Jungkook did.

Time skip:

Jungkook and I had our first kid and now we are trying to have a 2nd. I had my kid in my arms when I got a phone call from an unknown number.

"Hello Y/n." 

I froze, I thought he was dead. My stalker.

"Y-you..." I said shakily.

hi <3