{catches you eating snacks on your diet.}

Fluffy
~~~

I texted my boyfriend asking if he wanted to come over but he said he was busy. I was laying in my bed watching TV when I started to get hungry so I went to the kitchen.

I looked in the cupboards and saw a bunch of candy and chips. I tried to resist but not hard enough.

I grabbed all the snacks and went to my room. I started to eat and eat and eat and eat and eat until...

Jungkook's POV:

I told Y/n that I was busy so I can't come over but I just wanted to surprise her.

I silently open the front door then close it. I made my way to her room but when I opened the door I saw she was eating snacks. "Y/n." I said making her jump.

When she saw me she hid all the snacks with a blanket. "Hi."

"I already say the food. I thought you were on a diet." I said crossing my arms.

"I knooow but I was hungry and it all looked sooo good." She said.

"Honestly I'm glad you aren't doing the diet because you are all skin and bones, I want my girlfriend to have some fat on her, especially on that ass." I said rubbing my hands together.

"Hey!' She yelled and threw a pillow at me.

"I'm kidding." I said laughing.

"Yeah right." She said glaring at me.

"Scoot over I want to cuddle." I said taking off my shoes.

"Okie dokie." She said scooted over and took the blanket off the snacks.