{he breaks up with you bc you're too innocent.}

"I'm sorry, I thought I could get used to you being all shy and cute but I need someone who's hot and can fulfill my needs," He said making me scoff in disbelief.

"Are you fucking kidding me?" I asked as tears uncontrollably flowed out of my eyes.

"Y/n don't cry," He said and put his hand on my cheek.

I slapped it away. "Just leave, I don't need you anyway," I said.

He walked to the door, "Goodbye Y/n."

Time skip, Jungkook's POV:

It has been 2 months since I had dumped Y/n. Surprisingly it was hard to move on but I managed to get through it.

Although I miss her always by my side and her kisses I found a girl who was really hot and could give me things that took Y/n a long time to do.

It was a long night and my girlfriend and I were walking down the city street after going on a date, just talking while holding hands.

We were walking in front of a movie theater when I saw Y/n. She still looked the same but now she looked happy.

She was talking to a man who just happened to be his enemy. Jackson Wang, he was the leader of the biggest mafia in Korea. Jungkook's mafia was 2nd. 

She was smiling but once she saw me her smile was replaced with a disgusted face. She rolled her eyes and averted her attention to her date.

I was snapped out of my thoughts when I heard my name being called. "Jungkook." My girlfriend said.

Y/n used to call me Koo, why can't my new girlfriend do that? "Huh? Oh yes?" I said and looked at her annoyed expression.

She began to talk but I didn't care. I tried to look for Y/n and when I found her, she was making out with the man. 

She never did that with me. It's like she got more confident. Ugh whatever I have a hot and sexy girl right in front of me, I don't need Y/n.

Time skip:

It has been 3 years since then, I'm 23 now. I broke up with my girlfriend after finding out she cheated on me.

I was at a club thinking about Y/n and how I miss her cuteness. Everyone has that one person that got away and for Jungkook, that was Y/n.

Jungkook was about to leave but then he spotted Y/n. She was different. Her hair was beautifully long and she was showing off her curves. She was Jungkook's dream girl.

Only if he had waited. His eyes followed her figure as she sat down next to Jackson.

He put his hand on her thigh, slightly rubbing it as he talked to his friends that were sitting around him.

He looked at Jackson's hand and saw a ring he then looked at Y/n's hand and saw a ring on her 4th finger of the left hand. A wedding ring. 

He stood up and left the club. At least she's happy.