{you scold him for being so hot.}

I throw my phone on the passenger seat and groan in annoyance

I throw my phone on the passenger seat and groan in annoyance. "Come on hurry up."  Sighed while looking at the red light. After a few seconds it turned green. "Finally."

Fifteen minutes later:

"Jungkook?" I called out as I walked around his house. I heard faint music and realized that he's probably in the dance room.

I had my hand on the door handle and prepared myself to see a sweaty hot Jungkook. "Y/n?" I heard my best friend call out as walked into the dance room.

"Hey." I said making my way to the side of the room where the white table was. I set the food on the table.

 I felt Jungkook's chest against my back and his hot breath on my neck as he tried to grab a french fry from the bag.

My breath hitched when I felt his knee go in between my exposed thighs since I was wearing a skirt.

"You good bro?" Jungkook asked as he went to the other side of the table which was in front me.

I finally got a look at his face as I ate a fry... well I didn't really eat it, it was on it's way down but then I choked because of the sight in front of me.

"Are you okay?" Jungkook asked leaning over the table to pat my back as I coughed with my hand in front of my mouth.

"Don't t-touch me." I said and swatted his hand away. 

After I finally was able to breathe Jungkook asked me yet again if I was okay.

"I'm not okay, okay? Why are you so fucking hot? Hmm? I almost choked to death because of your looks? How can someone even be that hot?" I said in a defensive tone.

"When you were a teenager you looked like a rat and now this? Your muscles, your jawline, your hands, everything." I said.

"And when you were leaning on me earlier, you leg went between my thighs. Like chill damn." I said making Jungkook's eyes go wide.

"You think I'm h-hot?" He stuttered and I heard his little lisp which always makes my heart feel fuzzy.

"W-well I mean... Shut up." I said and threw a napkin at his head.

He just looked at me while I ate... and suddenly I felt his foot rub on my leg.

I acted like it was nothing and continued to scroll of my phone with one hand and the other hand holding my drink that I sipped it once in a while.

He then sat next me after not getting my attention. I felt his hand on my thigh. 'AYO WHAT ARE YOU DOING???' I thought.

I turned to him and spit my soda in his face. His eyes were closed, his nose was scrunched and his lips were pressed into a thin line.

He grabbed a napkin while his eyes were closed and wiped his face off. "Go take a shower manwhore." I said.

20 minutes later:

I was in Jungkook's room watching Tik Toks when Jungkook came out of his bathroom with a towel on his waist. My head stayed still while my eyes travel down his abs and to his V line.

I shook my head and forced my eyes on my phone. I felt the bed sink where my feet were so looked down and saw Jungkook crawling up towards me.

"Baby~" I heard Jungkook say as he was now fully over me. He took my phone and threw it on the ground.

"Jungkook." I whined an looked back at him and realized that he was still in his towel. "I swear to god I'm gonna have to bleach my virgin eye balls." I said and closed them. "What do you want?"

"I want you~" Hs said in a seductive tone.

I looked at him and saw his eyes full of lust. We both started to lean in but I paused. "We're just friends." I whispered.

Jungkook is the school fuck boy... shocking. He's probably just horny and is too scared to kick me out so he can fulfill his needs with one of his bitches.

"Jungkook if you want sex then just ask one of your hoes." I said and pushed him off. I grabbed my phone and had my hand on the door handle but before I could leave Jungkook pinned me against the door making my phone drop.

"Can't you see?" He asked with tears in his eyes. "It hurts me when you think I'm just some sex machine." He said.

"Jungko-" I started.

"You wanna know why my girlfriend broke up with me?"

"Why?" I asked being bored of this conversation.

"Because I moaned out... y-your name." He said the last part quietly so I couldn't hear.

"What?" I asked starting to get curious but the mention of moan.

"I moaned out your name?" He said louder which made my eyes widen.

"M-my name?" 

"Yes, your name." He said.

"Wait I don't understand." I said with a confused look plastered on my face.

"I'M IN LOVE WITH YOU!" He yelled.

I smashed my lips on his. I jumped up and wrapped my legs around his waist and my arms on his neck. I looked at him and saw him smiling. "I love you too." I said and kissed him again.

I remember when Jason Derulo was my childhood crush and now I find out that HE DID BTS DIRTY?? HES NOT GETTING AWAY WITH THIS!! So the title didn't really match with the story but idgaf

So the title didn't really match with the story but idgaf. I had everything planned for this story but then I went off track... I tend to do that a lot-