he finds out you told your fling that it was ur first time.

Jungkook closed his locker and sighed. Boy oh boy did he miss you. He missed your touch, scent, voice and face. 

No one even knew that you two were together. Both of you weren't even exactly sure why you kept it a secret from everyone.

Jungkook began to think where it went all wrong. "I think we should break up."  Your words felt like knives to his heart.

'Why? Why did she break it off?' He questioned. 

'She felt as if things weren't right. She felt as if their relationship was going no where and it was a waste of time.' Well that's what she would say if he asked her but that's not really why.

It's because she felt insecure. Jungkook could get any girl he wanted with his good looks, charming words and overall just being the good person he is.

Y/n felt as if she was holding him back from finding someone better. She began to feel insecure as saw Jungkook talk to other females.

'What if they are hooking up behind my back? What if he's using me? What if he wakes up and realizes that I'm not the right girl for him?'

She saved herself the heartbreak and broke his heart without realizing it. 

"Jungkook are you alright?" His friends asked as they came up to him.

"Yeah." He said looking at his friends who had a worried look on their face. Jungkook rarely showed his sad side.

Only a few people have seen him cry. Including you. 

"Jungkook!" I student called out from behind Jungkook. Jungkook turned around and saw one of his friends running up to him.

Jungkook never really liked him. He was always touchy and flirty with Y/n. "What?" Jungkook asked.

"I finally got in Y/n's pants." He smiled. Jungkook's breath hitched. He fumed with anger. "And get this. It was her first time." He said proudly.

Jungkook's once anger turned into amusement. He chuckled loudly. "I think she might have lied." Jungkook said.

"What do you mean?" He asked.

"What I mean is that she did lie. It wasn't her first time. Matter on fact it wasn't even her 5th time." Jungkook smirked.

"And how would you know tha-" He started but cut himself off. Just as he was going to open his mouth, the bell rang.

"Oops gotta go." I smiled and walked away.

Time skip:

Jungkook watched you as the teacher was explaining how to do the math problem. He glanced at your notebook and saw you doodling.

You had made a mini cartoon of Jungkook and he noticed it. He chuckled to himself. 'I don't know why she broke up with me but I know it's not because she wanted to.' He thought.

Time skip:

The bell had rang for lunch time and Jungkook quickly stood up. He wanted to talk to you. He knew you liked peace and quiet so he immediately ran to the rooftop.

She used to sit there before they got together. She was always the quiet introvert at school. When they got together she began to sit with him at lunch.

She was a background character to most people but to him she was the main character. 

When he made it to the rooftop he saw you taking a bite out of your sandwich while reading a book.

 "Y/n." He said. You froze for a few seconds before looking at the man that called your name. She set her sandwich back in my lunch box before clearing her throat.

"Jungkook." Her voice shook as she saw the man in front of her. He hesitantly made his way to her.

He then slowly leaned in. When their lips softly touched it felt magical. It felt like as if the missing piece to you and him was longer missing.

He pulled away and fluttered his eyes open. "You still like me don't you?" He asked.

"Yes." She mumbled. "I felt as if you deserved better. And that I was holding you back to find that certain someone." She said looking down at her lap.

His heart fluttered hearing her voice. "Y/n you are that certain someone." He said. She looked him in the eyes.

"I am?" She asked softly. He nodded and pulled her into his embrace. Then he laughed remembering the words his friend told him.

"You told your little fling friend that it was your first time?" He asked.  

"I didn't have a fling with anyone." Y/n said pulling away from the hug.

"H-huh then why would-" Jungkook stopped when realizing that he was lying about the whole thing. "Aish nevermind." Jungkook smiled.

hey im bored so have this shitty oneshot :D