{bully saves you from taking your own life pt 2.}

This is part 2 of bully saves you from taking your own life. Enjoy :')

fluffy and angst

Warning this has sensitive topics such as: abuse and suicide. Please don't read this if you're sensitive to this kind of stuff.

I thought Jungkook was going to throw paper balls at me like he usually does but he didn't which made me suspicious of him.

Before I knew it detention was over. Just as I got up I also got a call. I saw the caller ID which made me panic.

I answer and was welcomed with yelling. "I got detention." I said softly.

"YOU GOT DETENTION?! YOU BETTER GET YOUR ASS HERE IN TEN MINUTES OR YOUR NOT GETTING SHIT FOR DINNER!" He threatened.

"But it takes at least 15 to get there." I replied.

"Then you better run." He said before hanging up.

Jungkook's POV:

The teacher left and Y/n got a phone call causing me to face her. When she sees the caller ID her face screams with fear. Her hand was shaking as she put it up to her ear.

"WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU? WHY AREN'T YOU HOME?!" An older guy yelled into the phone.

"I got detention." she spoke softly,

"YOU GOT DETENTION?! YOU BETTER GET YOUR ASS HERE IN TEN MINUTES OR YOUR NOT GETTING SHIT FOR DINNER!" The man threatened making me get mad.

"But it takes at least 15 to get there."

I didn't hear what he said but after he hung up Y/n ran out the door. I got up and ran after her as I feared for her.

'Was this guy her dad? Or what?' I questioned.

Taehyung's POV:

I was waiting for Jungkook at the entrance of the school when Y/n ran out of the school. Soon Jungkook came running behind her. It didn't look like he was running after her to hurt her because if he wanted to catch her she would've already been caught.

I was confused why they were running so I ran after Jungkook -without him knowing of course-

When we got close to her house Jungkook hid behind a bush and I hid with him too which scared him a little. "You scared me." He whisper yelled. "Why are you even following me?"

"Why are you following Y/n?"

"What's it to you?" He asked.

"What's it to you?"

He just stayed quiet. "...I think Y/n's dad is abusive."

"Why do you care? It's not like you don't hurt her every time you get a chance." I said, frustrated.

Just as he was going to speak the front door opened. Y/n ran out of the house, soon her dad came out.

"I'm your daughter, you shouldn't treat me like this!" She yelled as she tried not to choke on her tears.

"No you're a disappointment!" He said then went back into the house before neighbors could see him.

Jungkook's POV:

My heart couldn't handle it anymore. I went after Y/n with Taehyung following me. "Y/n!" I yelled getting her attention.

She looked at me with fear but her eyes softened when she saw Taehyung which made me feel jealous but I didn't let it show.

"Yes?" She asked wiping her tears and putting on a smile which was obviously fake.

"We saw what happened." I said stopping in front of her.