{lyric prank on him, as bestfriends}

It was 3 am and I just watched a video about this girl doing a lyric prank on her boyfriend and that gave me an idea.

I didn't have a boyfriend so why not try it on my best friend aka my crush aka the hottest man in the world aka a big baby aka- you get what I mean.

I went to Itunes and put my music on shuffle and the song it landed on was 'Still you best' by Giveon. I took a deep breath before opening Imessages.     

(Y/n is bold, Jungkook is regular)

Are you serious?

What?

Are you kidding me?

Oh no did you find out that I drank your last
banana milk?

What's the deal?

I'm sorry I didn't think about it before
drinking it... 👉👈

This the one you talking bout that's 'pose to
 take my place, damn is this for real

What? No one's gonna take your place.

Its almost disrespectful

I'm sorryyyy 😩

That's a downgrade and you know it

I'm confused... are we talking about the same thing?

Still your best

???

When you wanna come back, 
I lay you back on your back

...okay

And do you just like that

I don't know what you're on but
I like it 😏

Miss the way that I grab

Umm chile-

Your body knows me

[sent by: jungkook]

[sent by: jungkook]

Yes

I don't want your heart

wHY NoT?🤧😭

Babe you know im cold

WAIT DID YOU JUST CALL ME ' b a b e ' ?

I don't want you back

Y/n istg if you don't give me a proper answer I
will 👩🤛

Just wanna let you know

You don't want me?? IM LITERALLY AMAZING
WDYM??

Say my love is bad, so you let me go

YOU HAVE AMAZING LOVE Y/N- you may not 
show it to me sometimes but still.

But my love is gold just wanna let you know

I just said that-

Love it or hate it

I love it 🥺💝💖💞

it's unfair I know, that I got away

w u t ?

Just confess right now

Y/n...

Go head and say it

Baby its okay

okay...

I love you.
[read]

------

"Wait!" I nearly dropped my phone. Suddenly I got a call.

Jungkook is calling...

ACCEPT    DECLINE

My finger hesitantly pushed 'accept'  

"Hello?" I heard him ask.

"Hi."

"Y/n I understand if you don't like me back."

"What? Oh no, I love you too"

"Really? Okay brb." I heard him say before the call ended.

I sighed as I stared at my phone.

Time skip:

It has been fifteen minutes since Jungkook called. Suddenly there was a knock on my window. I froze in fear. "Y/n!" I heard Jungkook whisper yell.

"Jungkook?" I called out. I went to the window and moved the curtain. "Oh my god," I said before opening the window.

Jungkook climbed into my room. He made a loud ass noise earing a scold from me. "Your parents are gone though." He said as he stood up.

"You must have forgotten that Taehyung is my older brother and lives here," I said.

"I'm his friend, that's how we know each other because of him. He won't do anything," He said as he closed the window for me.

"He'll still beat your ass," I said rolling my eyes.

I sat on the bed and Jungkook sat beside me. "Y/n?"

"Hmm?"

"Will you be my girlfriend?" He asked. I smiled and nodded.

He smiled back and then kissed me. Just as the kiss got heated Taehyung and his friends busted into my room.

Taehyung had some of his friends sleeping over and I should have known that they wouldn't be asleep at this time.

My room was dark so all they saw was some manly figure on top of me. "Y/n!' Tae yelled.

Namjoon pulled Jungkook off of me while Tae held me in his arms and Jimin was beating him.

"OW OW OW JIMIN-SSI!" Jungkook yelled as Jin turned on the lights and Hobi just stood by the door, too scared to move. 

"Oh Jungkook?" Jimin asked as he stopped hitting him.

"Yes, Jungkook!" Jungkook yelled as he got up from the ground.

"What the hell are you doing here?" Tae asked as he unwrapped his arms from me.

"Wait, were you two...? Ew!" Hobi asked as his nose scrunched up in disgust.

"Kissing?" Namjoon asked.

"No!" I yelled. "Just leave, get out of my room," I said and stood up from my bed.

I pushed them out of my room and locked my door. "Wear protection!" I heard Jin yell.

"Ew dude that's my sister." I heard Tae gag.

"Why are you guys yelling?" Yoongi asked. It sounded as if he just woke up.

"Y/n and Jungk-" Jimin started.

"Shut up!" I yelled.

"So what do you wanna do?" Jungkook asked with a smirk.

"Oh stop it. You're crazy if you think we're gonna do it now when the boys are probably listening to us." I rolled my eyes.

He groaned then pouted. "Fine."

I got into bed and Jungkook did the same. We just cuddled until we fell asleep.

Ayo happy Halloween :) Ik this is trash but idc :)okay bye I need to do my school work (even tho it's 2:40 am)