{he wants you to die.}

TW: Suicide. if you are sensitive to this stuff please do not read.

There I was, standing on the ledge of a tall building. I looked down it was definitely a long way down. Then... I jumped. Falling, I remember the words Jungkook said to me today.

Flashback:

I saw my ex-friend/crush or should I say bully coming towards me. Jungkook and I were inseparable or so I thought.

There was a rumor that went around that I was using Jungkook for popularity and was using him for good grades. Jungkook got mad and cut me out of his life.

Ever since then he became my bully. "Hey Y/n!" Jungkook said coming towards me."You like milk right?" He asked with milk in his hand.

"Yeah why-" I felt him pour it on my head. I gasped and closed my eyes as I felt it dripping down my face. He laughed and dropped the bottle on the ground.

I opened my eyes and saw him smiling. He started to walk away smiling. "Why do you do this to me?!" I yelled.

"Because I want you dead." He glared at me.

'Dead?'

End of flashback

I felt as I hit the car below me. People gasping as they saw me on the roof of the car.

I wanted Jungkook happy and if that meant dying then I would do that. One thing I hated about this whole thing is that he believed the rumor and... rumors aren't true.

I blinked my eyes a bit before closing them... forever.

Jungkook's POV:

It has been a week since I had said that I wanted Y/n dead and ever since then she hasn't come to school.

I missed her... the truth is that I love her but when I found out she used me for popularity I hated her... or at least I wanted to.

I sat in my seat as the bell rang. I looked at the door as I waited for Y/n to walk in. I didn't see Y/n but I saw Taehyung, Y/n's brother.

He looked sad, I got out of my chair and walked up to him. "Taehyung." I said.

"What?" He said in a cold tone.

"Where's Y/n?" I asked looking at his face.

"Why do you care? It does even matter." He said.

"What do you mean?"

".....She committed suicide."

My heart broke. My face suddenly got pale and expressionless. "What? W-why?" I asked while shaking.

"Her suicide note said because you wanted her dead and she wanted you to be happy." He said.

I felt pain... everywhere. "What are you scared that we'll sue you? Well don't be because we aren't, no amount of money can replace her." He said.

I did this to her, I'm the reason she's dead.

Time skip:

I closed my locker and then I felt someone hang on my arm. "Jungkookie~" Hyerin said in a baby voice.

I just ignored her as I walked down the hall. "Why are you ignoring me? We can finally be together now that Y/n is dead." She said making me stop in my tracks.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"I mean I came up with the rumor that Y/n was using you." She said proudly.

"Came up with it?" I repeated.

"Of course, now we can be together forever." She said.

"No." I said and pushed her off of me. "I loved Y/n... love, I love Y/n." I said.

"She's dead Jungkook! I'm here! Alive! When she left you in this wo-" She started but I slapped her.

She looked at me with teary eyes as I looked at her with wide eyes. I heard some snickers coming from the students.

Time skip:

There I was standing on the ledge of a building. "I'm so sorry Y/n." I said before jumping.

Then I hit the ground.

I groaned as I opened my eyes. It was bright so I squinted my eyes. "Jungkook." I heard Y/n say.

"Y/n?" I called out and opened my eyes fully. I saw her smiling and wearing white clothes. "Where are we?" I asked.

"Heaven." She said.

"Heaven?" I asked as I stood up. She hummed and helped me stand up. "Y/n I'm so sorry; if I had known that you would have killed yourself then I would have never of said those things." I said.

"Jungkook, it's okay." She smiled. "I'm happy that you've come to your senses." She said.

"Will you forgive me?"

"Of course."

"Y/n, I love you." I said holding her hands.

"I love you too." She said.