{falls asleep while watching a movie.}

Y/n💕

Wanna come over?👉👈

Sure! Can we watch a movie when I get there?🥺

Yeah, I'll get the snacks ready

Okie

-----

I went to the kitchen and grabbed all of her favorite snacks. 

I put the snacks on the coffee table then went to my room to get pillows and my big blanket.

Y/n's POV: Time skip:

I opened the front door and made my way to the living room. Instantly I saw all the snacks, pillows, his blanket and most of all I saw my favorite snack sitting on the couch, my boyfriend, Jungkook.

"Like it?" Jungkook asked turning his head.

"I love it."

I took my coat and shoes then jumped on the couch beside Jungkook.

Jungkook's POV: Time skip:

"Did you like the movie?" I asked while looking at the credits. I didn't get a response so I looked at her only to find her sleeping. I smiled at her small figure before getting up.

I picked her up bridal style and brought her to my bed, gently setting her down. I quickly but quietly ran to the living room and grabbed the blanket and pillows before going back to the sleeping beauty.

I put the pillow under her head and put the other pillows on my side. I tucked her in before getting in the bed beside her.

'I'll clean the mess up tomorrow.' I thought and snuggled up to Y/. Soon after hugging her I fell asleep.