Chapter 35

ASAD AHMAD

Kainaat had gone shopping with Seher but had not returned as yet. Aahil and I were trying to contact them, but their phones were unreachable.

"Bhai! Don't worry, they have gone out after so long so they must be catching up and doing loads of shopping" Aahil said placing his hand on my shoulder.

I had this uneasy feeling in me. Kainaat wouldn't switch off her phone just like that. And she had charged it before leaving.

"Let me call the driver" I said taking my phone from the chair. I called the driver thrice and he also hadn't picked up his phone.

"Something is definitely wrong Aahil" I said pacing back and froth. I quickly went upstairs and checked Kainaat's jewelry box. The bracelet wasn't there meaning she had it on.

I quickly opened the tracker up and saw a question mark on the location.

"Aahil!" I shouted and he came running to my room. He looked at the screen and then at me.

"Why can't I track the location?" I asked myself looking at the screen.

I took my phone from my pocket and called my hacker.

"Trevor! I need you hack the tracker immediately" I commanded angrily. So many different thoughts were running in my head.

I could not loose my world! (Kainaat)
___________

KAINAAT AHMAD

"Seher!" I shouted as someone covered a black clothing over my face.

"Who are you? Please let me go" I heard Seher shouting at someone.

"Who are you all? And why have you......" I was asking when I felt a slap across my face.

"Shut up" we heard someone say. Someone held my wrist and dragged me along with them.

What in the world was happening?

We just came to have some coffee and here we are being kidnapped!

Hurray!
____________

"Ouch! Why do you have to tie my hands?" I asked wriggling my hands out of the mans hold. He tied my hands behind the chair and that black cloth was still on my head.

My heartbeats were uneven. I felt suffocated and could not see anything.

Asad! My heart called.

He must be so worried about us, I told him we would get back by five and lord knows what's the time now.

"Who are you? And what do you want from us?" I heard an angry Seher.

"Seher!" I called.

"Kai!" I heard her say.

Suddenly the black cloth was pulled away from my face. I immediately closed my eyes as I came into contact with the bright room.

"Aaaah!" I screamed as a bucket of cold water was thrown over me. I quickly opened my eyes and looked around.

There were men with black mask all over. Nothing could be seen but their eyes.

"What have I done?" I asked trying to get my hand out of the rope.

"And why am I even here?" I asked still trying to get my hands out.

"Don't you think you run that mouth of yours to much?" I heard a voice. I looked in the direction of the voice and it was one of the men with a mask.

I raised my eyebrow and then rolled my eyes.

"What do you want from us?" I asked as I glanced at Seher. The black cloth was still over her face.