Chapter 19

FIVE YEARS LATER

In the city that never sleeps, New York, there was this beautiful lady sitting on her chair with her specs on going through the accounts of her business.

It was 8pm and she was still reading the documents, when another young lady came and interrupted her.

"Kainaat Ahmad! If you don't get your pretty little ass off of that chair, I will sue you" Her best friend Seher said.

After two minutes of complete silence, Kainaat looked up to her friend removing her specs and smiled. "Just two more minutes" Kainaat said and Seher rolled her eyes.

"And let me remind you, it's Kainaat Jahan Khan" Kainaat said in a harsh tone causing the heart of her friend to beat faster.

"No more minutes, you are coming now! How much are you going to work?" Her friend Seher said grabbing her hand and dragging her out of her cabin.

"Oh wait! My phone" Kainaat said and went back into her cabin. Knowing her friend, might take this opportunity to grab a file, Seher headed behind her.

Kainaat raised her eye brow asking what, when Seher tapped her watch. Kainaat nodded with a smile and they both left the office.

~~~

It has been five years here in New York. Kainaat shifted here with her best friend after seeing some uncomfortable scenes five years ago.

In theses five years, Kainaat has changed. She has become a more beautiful and confident young lady.

She runs a café with her best friend, Seher and after great achievements their café, is known to be the best café in the city of New York.

Seher drove her friend to their apartment, and as they entered Kainaat smiled.

She smiled seeing her two lifelines. The two people that changed her world. The two people that she lives for, since her heart had been broken beyond repair.

Her four year old twins; Aliza and Ahsan.

"Mummy!" They both exclaimed and Kainaat fell to her knees to hug her lives.

"Did you miss mummy today?" She asked as she caressed the faces of her twins. They both nodded their heads and she kissed their foreheads.

Ahsan was two minutes older than Aliza and he was the exact copy of Kainaat. His light brown eyes illuminating his face more. On the other hand, Aliza was an exact copy of her father. She had the same charcoal eyes, and behaved just like him.

Kainaat was more than grateful for these two. Her life revolved around them and she could do anything for them.

"Mummy! Why is khala(Aunt) smiling?" Ahsan asked as he saw Seher smiling.

"I think her Prince Charming messaged her" Aliza said and Kainaat glared at her.

"I think I have to cut the amount of time you spend with your Khala. I see what she's teaching you all" Kainaat said and her twins laughed.

Seher had someone in her life, to which Kainaat was unaware of. She had found out a year ago, and Seher said she would introduce him to her one day.

But that one day never came yet!

"Aliza Ahmad! Why are you fighting with your brother?" Kainaat asked as she saw her pulling Ahsan's hair. Ahsan, was the one to bear all his sisters mischievousness. He never complained and Kainaat didn't like that.

"Mummy, I want him to come and play dolls with me" She said and Kainaat smiled.

"Ok come lets play!" Ahsan agreed to his little sister and went to play with her.