Chapter 13

KAINAAT AHMAD

"Please" he said looking at me with a shattered look. I really don't want to hurt him.

I nodded my head with tears rolling down my cheeks. I held the hem of my shirt and with tears I pulled it over my head.

Once that was done I took of my pants, not once moving my gaze from Asad's gaze. He stared into my eyes the entire time. He was staring like he could see my entire body through my eyes.

I felt self conscious so I closed my eyes and tried to hide my body from him, though not once did he look at me.

He slowly moved my hands away from me and lift me bridal style. He just stared at me as he placed me on the bed.

Once we both were covered with the duvet, he lowered himself. He caressed the first scar that he saw. That was on my side towards my stomach.

I closed my eyes tightly as he caressed the scar with his thumb.  He made it feel so sensual and good.

Suddenly I felt his cold lips on my skin and I shivered. He kissed the scar and I felt him crying. I placed my hands in his hair and caressed his face.

He made me turn slowly and now I was laying on my back. I held onto the bedsheets as he caressed my back. That was where most of the marks were.

He slowly came down and kissed each Mark. He rubbed his thumb on the marks and I felt him staring at my back.

I could feel he was cursing himself and I didn't want that at all. I immediately turned around and pulled him over me.

I placed his head in my neck and I hugged him tightly.

"How can I be such a bastard? How can I be such a fucking low person? How can I even think of hurting you?" He mumbled in my neck.

I caressed his back to calm him. There is no need to say such.

"I should be fucking killed for torturing you" he said and I froze. I made him look at me and then I placed a finger on his lips.

"This is the final time we are having this conversation! You are not blaming yourself nor am I blaming you. That was the past and you had your own valid reasons! I don't want to hear such words from your mouth! Am I clear?" I spoke the way he talks. The dark dominating voice I tried to imitate, but failed miserably.

"I know sorry is to little to say! But I am genuinely sorry! Please tell me, what shall I do for hurting your beautiful body?" He asked and I blushed at the crazy thoughts that lit my mind as he asked what he could do.

A lot of things!like.......... I shut my crazy mind and stared at him.

"You tell me I talk a lot! But Mr Ahmad I just realized something, you talk more than me" I said wrapping my hands around his neck.

"You do realize, you are laying under me, that to naked!" He said! I blushed and I immediately pulled my hands from him and tried to pull the duvet away from the top of him.

"What happened to Miss All Talk?" He asked smirking and then he pecked my lips. I smiled and that led to a wonderful kiss.

Leaving everything behind, I slept in the arms of my love once again, that to naked.
______________

"I'm leaving for office" I heard Asad say as he sat next to me on the bed. I opened my eyes and rubbed them a little and that looked at the time.

It was only six!

I moved a little and placed my head in his lap and hugged him. He nodded his head at me with a smile and caressed my hair.

I suddenly remembered yesterday's incident. How we were so close and then how it lead to me showing him the scars. I blushed!