Chapter 15

Mature content 🔞 start from the ashterick if you are not comfortable!!!

~~~~

He slowly placed me on the bed and stared into my eyes deeply. He kissed my forehead and I immediately closed my eyes.

"I love you" he huskily whispered in my ears and I shivered. I held onto his shoulder and squeezed it tightly.

"Stop me now otherwise I won't be able to stop myself" he said looking at me. I pecked his lips indicating to him to continue.

He lowered himself a little and placed wet kisses on my neck. He bit on the soft spots of my neck lightly and I hissed. To soothe the pain he sucked on the places.

His hands travelled to the hem of my shirt and in one go he removed it from me and threw it in some corner of the room.

He lowered himself even more and grabbed my right asset into his hands. He sucked on my left asset and played with my right asset.

I was starving for him! For months!

I held his hair and pushed him more into to me causing me to moan louder. He grabbed my hands and placed them above my head and once again he travelled to my neck leaving wet kisses on his path.

"Aaaahh" I moaned as he grazed his teeth against my neck once again. He then came to my lips and sucked them roughly.

My hands travelled to his shirt and I unbuttoned all the buttons and he took the shirt off of him.

I came closer to him raising my head and kissed his neck. I bit the side of his neck causing him to groan and become harder against my inner thigh.

His hands then went towards the hem of my pants. He sucked my stomached and placed wet kisses there causing me to wriggle and moan. He held my sides firmly and I held onto his soft hair.

Once he was satisfied with marking my stomach he took my pants off.

"Fuck you are so wet moje làska" he said and he traced his thumb on my womanhood.

He spreaded my legs a little until my part could be visible to him. He placed his thumb on my lips and gently rubbed my c**t.

I was a moaning mess. After rubbing there for a little while he inserted his finger into my deep ocean.

"Aaaaaaah!" I screamed as I felt him moving in and out. Once he knew I got comfortable with his finger he started moving vigorously. Soon after he added two more fingers making my excitement go to a whole new level.

"Asad" I said lowly as I felt tension build up in me. He caressed my stomach with his free hand and soon after I felt warm liquid come out of me.

After a little while of sucking me he removed his trousers. He was only in his boxer and I could see his being struggling to be released.

He smirked at me and slowly took of his boxer making his being spring out. My eyes opened widely as I saw his size.

That thingy won't fit in me!

I started to panic when he came to my lips and kissed me slowly. In the process of kissing me he rubbed his thing against me.

"It will hurt! But I promise to be gentle and if you can't bear it tell me" he said and I nodded my head.

He held his thing and slowly inserted it in my. Once it was fully in I screamed the shit out of my lungs.

"Aaaaaaaaaaahhh!" I screamed and tears came from my eyes. He brought his lips to mines and kissed me softly. He kept still and didn't move at all.

Once I felt the stinging sensation lessen a bit, with my eyes I told him to move. He started to move and it did pain but the pleasure subsided the pain.

And true to his words he was gentle. After a while, I felt something in me. Soon I released warm liquid and not to long after that he also released but not in me.

He fell onto my body and I hugged him tightly.

* * * * * * * * * * *

He pulled me slowly into his embrace and pecked my forehead.

"You go and take a shower, I'll clean up" he said and I said ok blushing. He made me wear his shirt and then he lift me bridal style and took me to the bath.

Once he was sure I was comfortable, he left. I looked at myself in the mirror and smiled remembering the incidents that just happened.

I blushed and then went to take a shower.
_____________

I came out of the shower and saw that he had changed the bedsheets and cleaned everything.

He spotted me and came to me. He rested his hands on my sides and I avoided his gaze.

Yaar! I was feeling shy!

"You are the best thing that ever happened to me!" He said and pecked my lips. I smiled at his words and looked up at him.

"Go and take a shower" I said very lowly and he smirked.

"But I want something else" he said and winked. I blushed and pushed him into the bath.

I came on the bed and slowly laid down. I didn't fall asleep even though I was so tired. I wanted to be in his arms.

After a little while he came out of the bathroom with a towel around his neck and his trousers on.

He wiped his wet hair with the towel and then placed it neatly on the sofa. Once he was done with that he came towards me smiling.

He got on the bed and made me come into his embrace. I placed my face in his neck and he caressed my hair.

"Moje làska please cut your nails! I don't want to die the next time" he said teasingly and I blushed. I had seen my nail marks on his back and it looked painful and deep.

"I'm sorry" I said and suddenly he made me look at him. "I was just teasing you!" He said and I nodded my head.

As I was so tired I closed my eyes and once agin I fell asleep in the arms of my love.

________________

*HIDES BEHIND A PILLOW SCREAMING IM INNOCENT*

MY FUTURE HUSBAND SHALL NEVER READ MY BOOKS!!🙈🙈😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Soooo? How was the chapter?

Do vote, comment and share!
Have a good day beautiful people! Stay safe, take care and keep smiling!