Chapter 21

AND THE MOST AWAITED POV😈😈😈

The words in Italic would be the flashback in flashback if you get me.

FIVE YEARS AGO

ASAD AHMAD

I asked her not to go and meet him, knowing she would go and that's what I wanted. Jahan uncle had told me everything and I was more than happy that she was his daughter.

I knew he could cause her no harm and would keep her safe from me!

Days passed and I wished for her. Everyday I would go to meet her but she wouldn't know. I would look at her in the night when she was fast asleep.

One day, her mother called and said that Kainaat wanted to meet me. I knew she would come here and I didn't want her to meet me as I was under the watch of my enemies.

In no state, I wanted her to be with me. I didn't want to cause her harm. I knew how the enemies would be and how they would use her.

After so many difficulties she had gone through in life, I did not want to add another one to the list.

But nothing happened the way I planned!

The woman I dreaded my entire life came back to me again. The woman I hate the most in this world, came back to me again.

Zaina Sheikh

She was a very good friend of mine since childhood, but she changed a pure relationship of friendship into lust.

She always wanted to marry me and kept her eye on me. I was always successful in avoiding her but one day(the same day Kainaat went to meet him) she came to my office.

"Oh! Successful businessman Mr Asad Ahmad" I heard a lady's voice. I looked up from my files to see the woman I hate. Zaina Sheikh.

"What are you doing here?" I asked her as I got up from my seat. She came forward and I noticed what she was wearing.

She was wearing such a short tight top, with the tightest leggings. She was nothing like my Kainaat, who dressed modestly.

"Why so much attitude Ahmad?" She questioned tracing her index finger on my face. I immediately pushed her away and she chuckled.

"Don't forget I'm your wife!" She said dangerously and I raised my eyebrow at her, folding my arms to my chest.

"Ms Zaina Sheikh! Let me remind you, neither are you my wife nor am I your husband! And let me tell you clearly, do not bring that nonsense that we were married since childhood. I agree my parents decided to get us married when we were kids, but we were immature. And from the time, I was mature enough, I broke all relationships with a characterless girl like you" I said and she glared at me angrily.

"And who the fuck gave you permission to enter my cabin!" I questioned her and she smirked evilly.

"You forgot my saying Ahmad! I kill who ever comes in my way!" She said and I immediately rushed down to see what went on.

An indeed! My receptionist was killed! I fisted my hands angrily and turned around to go to her, but I was drugged. Someone placed a cloth on my nose and I fell unconscious.

"Who are you?" I heard my sweet Kainaat's voice. I struggled to open my eyes but was unable to do so.

"His wife!" I heard Zaina say and my eyes opened immediately. I realized my condition and got furious.