Chapter 12

Slightly mature content! If you are not comfortable skip from the ashterick!
~~~~~

"I love you" Asad said and pecked the side of Kainaat's head. They both smiled and enjoyed being in each other's arms.

"Asad" Kainaat called. "Hmm" Asad replied. "What did you do with that man?" She asked him and Asad closed his eyes remembering the disgusting words Shahzan Malik had said and what he did to him.

"That's not for you to worry about" Asad said looking at Kainaat and she rolled her eyes.

"Aren't we getting to bold?" Asad asked with a smirk referring to how Kainaat rolled her eyes. Kainaat smiled and rolled her eyes again chuckling softly.

"You really need some lessons on manners" Asad teased and Kainaat gave the look 'Oh-really' and he nodded his head positively.

After a little chit chat, they both had their dinner and called it a night.
____________

Days were passing by so quickly and Asad and Kainaat were enjoying themselves fully in each other's company.

For a few days now, Kainaat has been hinting to Asad about her needs. Asad knew what she wanted and he also wanted what she wanted. But the stress load and work load wasn't even letting him sit for two seconds.

Seeing Asad's workaholic nature, Kainaat would get angry and often scold him for not having his lunch and dinner.

Coming home to his beautiful wife, would take a lot of burden off of his shoulders! But let's be real! Seeing your wife will definitely make you happy and forget your stress and work. But that wouldn't last a lifetime now! Would it?

Preparing Asad's favorite dish and stunningly wrapped in his favorite color, black. Kainaat awaited him.

She made all arrangements for her workaholic husband and was quite nervous to put forward her thoughts.

Deep in thoughts she suddenly heard the door open. She glanced at herself one last time and headed to the door.

As the door opened an extremely tired Asad was standing at the doorway talking to someone over the phone.

As his eyes spotted his beautiful wife, he smiled. He came in the house and Kainaat took his files and coat that were in his hands.

He pecked her forehead and headed to the living room taking one file from Kainaat's hand.

Kainaat was saddened!

Nevertheless, she warmed the food and set out the table. She came to call Asad to eat and found him busy on the phone. She frowned and then tapped his shoulder and through gestures she called him to eat.

He came to the table with his ear pods in his ear still speaking to the person.

Kainaat wanted to punch the man in his face. Asad didn't even glance at me! She thought.

Eating alone, which has become a norm for Kainaat, she finished her food whilst her husband was paying more attention to the phone than the food.

This angered her more!

She took the dishes that they were done with and placed them in the sink. She washed up all the plates besides Asad's as he was still eating more like talking.

A frustrated Kainaat entered their room and took off all of her jewelry. She looked at herself in the mirror and suddenly tears came flowing like a river.