Chapter 9

KAINAAT KHAN

"Aahil! I hate you so muchhhhhh!!" I screamed looking at him. He sat with a straight face and I knew he was holding back his laugh.

"I did what you said, and now your brother is damn angry at me. What should I do?" I asked him calming down.

We came back from the wedding, obviously with Asad dragging me out of the wedding and we reached home in less that 10 minutes.

Can you believe that? A drive that takes 45 minutes. Mr Asad Ahmad covered in less than 10 minutes!

Now imagine how angry he is!!

"You just chill Naat and watch what he does! You ignore him" my lovely idiotic brother in law gave the worlds best idea just now.

Note the sarcasm!

I rolled my eyes at him and then disconnected the call. I changed my clothes and then headed to see where Asad was.

I tip-toed around the house peeking in each corner to see where he was. But I failed to find him.

Suddenly, someone tapped on my shoulder and I jumped in fright. I turned around and was even more shocked.

ASAD AHMAD WAS STANDING SHIRTLESS!!!!

I stared at him and he smirked.

Damn that stupid smirk! Well not stupid! Sexy maybe! Uggh whatever.

"Thanks for calling my smirk sexy, but were you looking for me?" He asked in a husky sound and I felt I was going to kiss the ground.

Did I say that to loud?

"Ummm...... Yes... No..... I mean no" I said with great difficulty. How can someone look like a FREAKIN GREEK GOD!!

"Mrs Kainaat Ahmad!" He started and he had me figuring? Who's that? And why does it sound so sexy?

Idiot! Get some sense and stop staring or focusing on his body! The stupid subsconcious taunted.

"Don't test my patience! When I claim something or someone! It means it is mine. No matter what! Do you understand me?" I hardly heard his words because he freakin grabbed my waist and my hands rested against his chest.

I was getting dizzy!

"Am I clear?" He whispered in my ears and I don't know how the hell my fingers reached his shoulders and I held it tightly.

I felt butterflies in my stomach and I was damn weak!

Come on! There's a hot ass specie Infront of me!!

I nodded my head and then he looked at me. "And for the amazing stunt you pulled, you will receive a punishment" he said looking right into my eyes.