Chapter 14

KAINAAT AHMAD

"Areyyy! But you only came two days ago!" I complained to Aahil who said he was leaving this weekend!

"Yes! But my Sir had called and he needs me urgently! But I promise I would return in 4 months! And I'm sure I would get to hear I'm becoming a chachu(uncle) by that time" he said and I blushed hearing him.

"Did you speak to Asad?" I asked him seriously and he nodded his head.

We talked and did random stuff the entire day and then it was time for him to leave!

I really didn't want him to go.

Halfheartedly I bid him farewell and he left. I was now alone at home so I decided to sleep.
____________

I turned around and rubbed my eyes. I looked at the time and saw it was 5 in the evening. I turned to my left and was surprised to see Asad laying on his stomach sleeping.

When did he come?

I went closer to him and laid on his back. My front totally pressed to his back. I closed my eyes and smiled and slept a little more with him.

Around seven I woke up and was still on his back. I stared at him and traced my finger on his face. I pecked his cheek and he smiled with his eyes closed.

"Did you sleep well?"I asked running my fingers in his hair. He always looked relaxed whenever I did that. And I had no problem making him feel relaxed.

"Hmmm" He said and I smiled. "Come and eat something" I said as I was about to get off of his back.

"Stay and I'm not hungry" he said and I nodded my head settling in my position.

"I love you" I said and pecked the sides of his lip. He smiled and then turned around with me in his arms. I was now laying on his front.

"I told you I'll be with you soon" he said and caressed my face. "Acha" I said and sat up.

"Pack our bags! We are going somewhere tomorrow night" he said placing his hands on my sides.

"Where are we going?" I asked him confused.

"Surprise" He said and I rolled my eyes. "Don't do that!" He said and I rolled my eyes again causing him to tickle me.

"Asad stop!" I said and he stopped and hugged me. We both stayed in each other's arms and we really don't know where the time went.
_____________

"Passengers we welcome you to Geneva, Switzerland" I heard the people on the mike say as we stepped on the land of this beautiful place.

I was stunned at the beauty of Geneva.

"Come" Asad said and he led the way. I was looking around the place like an excited kid.

We got into the car that awaited us and we headed to a hotel I guess.