Chapter 2

KAINAT AHMAD

I woke up with a back pain around 9 in the morning. I looked around for the source of my pain but didn't find him.

Smiling I got up and headed to the bathroom to bathe and change. My face was still red and my wrist still had his grip marks.

I cried looking at the marks as all the incidents of last night passed through my mind. At the end all I could do was silently cry. I reminded myself!

After getting dressed I headed to the kitchen to make some breakfast for my husband! Husband? That sounds so weird. I chuckled at my own thoughts.

"Queen Of England! You are late" I heard a voice as I entered the kitchen. I shivered as his voice was hoarse and dark.

I slowly turned around and apologized and then headed to make 'his' breakfast.

I made an omelette and made some tea making sure that it was ok this time.

With shivering hands I brought the tray of breakfast to the dining table. He was involved in his phone that he didn't notice me coming. Or did he?

I slowly placed the tray on the table and was about to leave when he held my hand.

"Whenever you are doing anything for me, two things you must remember. Firstly always stand behind me and secondly, do you see this black belt. You need to hold it in your hand when you are behind me" he said in an authoritative tone. I nodded my head and stood behind him.

"So who's going to hold the belt?" He asked quite rudely. I muttered sorry and held the belt with my shivering hands. I could only imagine the worse happening to me with this black belt.

"Ahhhh!!! Stupid woman!! I have allergies to onions and you put onions in here" he screamed at me and tears fell from my eyes.

I was about to touch him when " Don't touch me you filthy bastard" he said and and I looked down. I was trying to help him.

"Come here" he called and took the belt from me. I closed my eyes and suddenly I felt a hard lash across my body with the belt.

"Ji... I'm sor...ry" I tried to say but the beast of a husband keep slapping me with the belt. I begged him to stop but he didn't and at last I kept quiet and bore the pain.

"You want to kill me now huh?" He screamed at me while hitting me with the belt. I nodded my head negatively and tried to speak but he slapped me tightly across my face.

Finally after two hours of being constantly hit with the belt, he left me. There was a mirror behind me and I looked at myself.

My dad has definitely chosen the best husband for me

I thought and cried. I cried right there on the spot. There was no one to hear my cries. No one to see my pain. I was all alone.
_____________

I got up and headed to the bathroom. I stripped of my clothes, but didn't have the guts to look at my body. I knew somewhere was bleeding but I couldn't muster up the courage to look at myself.

"What are you doing in there for so long?" I heard the beast call and I flinched. Quickly I changed my clothes and ran out of the bathroom.

"I need my clothes ironed" he commanded and threw his clothes on me. I nodded my head and started to look for the iron.

Aahaa! Found it.

I smiled and went towards the iron. I ironed his clothes as perfect as possible and then brought them to him.

"I'm going to office! Make sure dinner is ready on time" he said and left me all alone.

I decided I'll make chicken munchurian and rice keeping in mind he's allergic to onions. But there was still so much time left and nothing to do.

Early in the kitchen, I spotted a broom. I guess I should do some cleaning.

Going to the kitchen I grabbed the mop, broom, duster and some other stuff and started to clean the house.

As I was cleaning I thought of my life. How it changed in just one day.

Girls dream of having amazing weddings, and extremely good husbands and what not.

Here I didn't get an amazing wedding and about husband. I guess you can tell already how he is.

I was lost in my own thought when I heard a phone ring. I guess it was the house phone ringing. I stood up to find it and when I found it I was contemplating on weather to answer it or not.

But then I saw its my house number so I immediately answered it.

"Hello" I said and I answered the phone.

"Hello! Bacha! How are you" I heard my moms voice and I felt peace.

"Mum! I'm good and how are you?" I asked and she said she was good.

"How's Asad treating you?" She asked and I felt my inner self mocking me.

"Mum! He's treating me so good! He loves me so much and doesn't even let me do anything. He's one of a kind" I said with courage.

Oh! Come on! I wasn't going to insult my husband!

"That's good bacha!" Mum said and we talked for a little more. After putting down the phone with mum I continued my cleaning.
____________

I wore my apron and took out all the ingredients.

After one hour I was done and I don't know when he's going to come home so I just prepared everything and set it out on the table.

As I was setting it out, I heard the door click so I assumed he was home.

I brought a glass of water to him and took his files and coat from him.

"The food is ready" I said lowering my head and headed to get the belt.

I took the belt from the room and then went towards him. I stood behind him with the belt in my hand and I gazed at him.

He wasn't bad looking. His sharp jawline, his grey eyes, his short stubble and a breathtaking smile that I only saw this morning when he was on his phone.

"Water" he said and I hurriedly went to get it for him. Mistakenly I tripped and the glass of water fell from my hands and I fell on the ground.

"Ouch!" I said as my hand fell into the glass.

"What the fuck! Did you just break one of my things!" He roared referring to the glass. He snatched the belt from my hand and slapped me with it.

Everything happened so suddenly! It hurt so much to be beaten when you have already been beaten in the morning.

I silently cried and bore the pain he was giving me. After his beast was satisfied he stopped and left.

I slowly got up and with my bleeding body I cleaned the floor. I washed the wears and ate the little that was left on his plate as he commanded.

HOW WAS THE CHAPTER?

Do leave your opinions!

Vote, comment and share.

Have a good day beautiful people. Stay safe and take care.

Byeeeeeee!