Bonus Chapter 1

This is from the part where Aahil and Seher were sent on a vacation by Kainaat and Asad

AAHIL & SEHER AHMAD

"Wow! It's so beautiful" Aahil said as he entered the hotel room in Turkey. He looked around and was quite impressed.

"Isn't it beautiful?" Aahil asked Seher who was packing the wardrobe.

"Yup, it is" Seher said plastering a smile on her face. Aahil looked in her direction and sighed.

This will not last to long! He thought.

"I'll order breakfast and freshen up" Aahil said and Seher nodded her head. She came to the balcony and looked at the beautiful sight.

Indeed it was very beautiful.

She took her phone to message Kainaat and once she was done with that, she changed into Aahil's shirt and came to the balcony again.

She again started to overthink. She felt bad for her best friend and thought that all that was happening was her fault. Some tears came out and she didn't bother to wipe them.

"I hate it when you do this to me!" Seher heard an angry Aahil. She flinched and wiped her tears turning around.

"Why the fuck can't you listen to me? I'm tired of saying one thing over and over. ITS NOT YOUR FAULT! I explained to you so many times yet you don't want to understand and punish yourself. I hate us like this!

I want to be loved! I want MY Seher back. I want us. Stop punishing me!" Aahil said angrily and more tears rolled out of Seher's eyes.

"When was the last time you kissed me? Hell when was the last time you looked at me with a loved filled eye? If you don't want us anymore, I can free you from this burden" Aahil said angrily and Seher looked up at him.

She knew she wasn't doing her duties as a wife properly, but never in her wildest dream she thought of Aahil saying such.

"I'm fucking tired Seher! Don't I deserve love?" Aahil said and stormed out of the room. Seher looked at his retreating figure and fell to the ground.

She cried her heart out holding her legs to her chest. She cursed herself for being such a weak wife. For not giving her husband enough time, love and care.

Breakfast was out of the question for both Seher and Aahil. Aahil went to take a stroll around the hotel area to cool his mind.

He had to ask for forgiveness, but with a calm temperament.

Seher on the other hand, looked at her self in the mirror. She then swiftly slap herself with her hands.

Why am I falling so weak? She asked herself. She wasn't liking this side of herself.

Once Aahil was calmed, he came back into the room. He saw the breakfast the same way he had left it. He sighed and went to call Seher.

He came to the balcony and didn't find her. He then opened the bathroom door to find her lost sitting next to the bath tub with her hands in the bath tub.

"Come have breakfast" Aahil said and Seher looked up at him. Aahil was shocked to see her blood shot red eyes. His heart clenched seeing her in this state.

He went closer to her and lift her bridal style. Coming to the sofa area in their room, Aahil placed Seher on the sofa.

He wiped her tears and then warmed the food. Bringing the warmed food to Seher he placed the tray on his lap and brought some food to her mouth.

Seher looked away denying the food. Aahil placed the tray next to him and lift Seher on to his lap. He glared at her and made her eat the food.

"I'm sorry for shouting at you" Aahil said once he was satisfied that she was full. Seher looked at him from her eye lashes.