Chapter 17

I'm sorrrrrryyyyy, very sorry for not updating! Well I have some reasons.

Firstly, I wasn't well in this week and I was just resting. I really didn't wanted to see my phone.

Secondly I have some assignments to complete and I was busy in that though I'm not finish!

And since my school is only a few days away from starting, from now on I will update on SATURDAY and SUNDAY only. My first priority is my school as this is a very important year for me and also my last year.

I'm sorry well I know you guys would be upset but really and truly I won't be able to handle it and I don't want to give you false hopes.

I know for SURE there will be some people that will stick with me in this journey, and they know who they are! And they are some people that would leave me!

Ok enough of my ranting! Let's get right into the chapter!

~~~

KAINAAT AHMAD!

A dark room, no source of light, no utensils, no furniture, no hope! I sat in the corner of the room hugging my knees crying my heart out.

I had told Asad some parts of my past and he was extremely angry. He had ordered that I should not go and meet RR but I didn't listen to him.

I came to meet RR two days ago but did not see him and some of him men threw me in this dark place.

"Well well! Look who we have here" I heard the terrified voice that I would never ever want to hear!

RR!

I looked at him as he was approaching me and I tried to go back but was stopped by the wall.

"If you want Asad and his businesses safe and sound you would have to live with me for a few days and then divorce Asad" RR said and I looked up at him in anger!

"I am not living with you" I spat angrily and I was more than sure my eyes were red from the amount of crying I did! I was tired hearing this same nonsense for two days now!

"You have no choice babygirl!" He said and I rolled my eyes. He placed his hand on my shoulder and I immediately pushed him away.

"Feisty much!" He said and smirked as all the lights in the room came on.

"Do you know what's similar between both of us? We both love our love ones" he said and I saw a glint of love in his eyes but it was immediately disguised with mischief.

"Asad won't spare you! So it's better if you leave me RAJVEER RANAWUT" I said shouting his name loud to him.

He glared at me probably for saying his name but I could care less!

"Did you ever wonder why we look so similar?" He questioned and I looked at him confused! Is he mental? I do not even see an once of similarity between us!

"Have you ever thought, being this close to you why I did not harm or touch you?" He questioned and I was confused.

Well it is true he never tried to harm me but his presence just brings negativity around me and I hate it!

"Let me tell you why babygirl!" He said and I looked at him to see weather he was lying or saying the truth.

I hate to admit it he looked like he was serious and was going to spat out the truth. I glared at him and he thought of it as an indication to continue.

"You are MY CHILD!" He said with tears in his eyes and I stared at him in shock!

What nasty joke is this?