Chapter 23

This is for one of my lovely, sweet and amazing reader, who requested an update today!

So this is for you! I hope to see many lovely comments.

KAINAAT KHAN

How dare he? What does he think of himself? Who is he to say he is going to live here with us? I'm not letting him stay here!

Oh come on Kainaat! I know how many butterflies flew in your stomach when he touched you! Don't act like you didn't like his touch! I know you wanted more My subsconcious said.

I groaned in frustration!

"Mummy! Baba!" I heard my, well our children say. I turned to them and smiled.

"Where is baba?" Aliza asked and I said I don't know. She frowned and went to the room to look for him.

Ahsan and I followed her. And what I saw next, made me really angry.

Asad was laying on the bed shirtless with coffee in his hands.

"What are you doing here in my room?" I questioned and he looked up at me

If it was the old Kainaat, she would have gone weak. Who are you kidding to? You also are weak by his one look. My irritating subsconsious said.

"Aliza! Ahsan! Don't you want baba to stay with you in this room?" He questioned our children and they nodded their heads positively jumping on him.

He looked up at me and smirked.

"Bache!(children) The bed can only hold three people, baba would get uncomfortable if he sleeps on the bed with us! Right?" I asked so sweetly. They looked at me and then at Asad!

For the love of your mother agree to me!

"Arey! Aliza can sleep on baba! Or even your Mumma can sleep on.... I mean sleep close to baba! I will adjust! Kainaat You always worry to much about me. Don't worry a lot! It's not good for your health" Asad said and I raised my eyebrow at him.

I felt to slap that smirk off of his ugly face!

"Mummy! Please let baba stay! Please, pretty please" Aliza said with puppy eyes.

"Ok! But he's sleeping on the couch!" I said sternly and he looked at me puzzled.

"Arey! Children, look the couch is so small. Baba will get a back pain and then how is he going to play with you all?" Asad asked ever so sweetly. I just wanted to kick him out of my house.

"We all will sleep together" Ahsan said and the three of them carried on with a conversation without me!
______________

I came to my walk in closet, to fetch my night wear. But what I saw made me shock. Half of the closet was taken up by his clothes.

MENDING HEARTS ✔️On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara