Chapter 32

TWO YEARS LATER

"Laila! Meri jaan! Please listen to your mother" Asad asked his little princess who was sitting Infront of him pouting.

Asad chuckled at her cute face and looked at her mother hopelessly.

"Bhai she won't listen to anyone until her favorite person comes" Aahil chuckled and they all smiled.

Once again her mother tried to make her wear her shoes, but madam wasn't listening to anyone.

"What if I take you for your favorite ice cream?" Asad asked the cutie lifting her in his arms.

"No!" The two year old girl said making a smile form on each of their faces.

"What if I buy you, your favorite toy?" Asad once again tried and got the same response from the little being in his arms.

"I arrest my case!" Asad said laughing and Aahil smiled.

"Let me go and wake up your favorite person" Asad finally agreed and gave Laila to Aahil.

Slowly opening the door, Asad shut it back slowly as he didn't want to make any noise.

The room was quite chilled so he thought to lower the AC temperature. Once done with that he came to the bed and saw the most beautiful person he ever saw in his life.

She was sleeping beautifully. Asad sat next to her and kissed her forehead. A smile formed on the face of his sleeping beauty.

"Why are you killing the poor soul? Just honor him with a look" Asad whispered in her ears and she giggled with her eyes closed.

Asad was happy this smile wasn't fake!

Opening her eyes, looking at the most handsome man she could ever see, who she was privileged to call her husband she smiled.

"And why does the master need this honor at the moment?" Kainaat asked her husband who was sitting on the edge of the bed in his casuals.

"Well, I am a man of needs, so" As Asad was saying Kainaat rolled her eyes. She sat up on the bed and hugged her husband.

"I don't need to honor you with my look, you are already honored Mr Ahmad" she said and he wholeheartedly laughed at his wife who was trying to make sense.

"Your favorite person, obviously after me, is awaiting you. She has made a whole scene downstairs" Asad said and Kainaat jumped out of the bed.

She ran into the washroom and did her business.

Asad chuckled at her nodding his head. He made the bed and once he was done, he saw his beautiful wife come out the shower in just a towel.

"The last time I remember, someone was red? And now that same person is walking freely to the closet in just a towel?" Asad teased his wife and she rolled her eyes. The blush didn't go unnoticed by her husband.

Kainaat went into the closet to take out a pair of clothes. She was searching through her clothes, when she felt a pair of hands on her waist.

She leaned into the touch and smiled. Asad moved her wet hairs away from his view. He lowered his face and placed kisses all over her neck.

Kainaat held onto his hands tightly, tip toeing and arching her neck. Asad trailed kisses to the valley of her assets.

"Aasaad!" Kainaat moaned. She turned around immediately and hid her face in his neck. Her breaths were uneven and her soft chest was pressed against Asad's hard one.

Asad pushed her against the closet door and stared at her intensely. His eyes went dark with love and desire and even after so many years, Kainaat blushed and looked down.