Chapter 26

KAINAAT AHMAD

"I love you so much, moje làska"

I felt so good hearing this after five years. I looked up at him and smiled. He caressed my face and pecked my lips.

"I missed you so much" I said hugging him tightly. "Muje meri sasein mil gayi!" I said and he kissed the top of my head.

"I love you. I love you. I love you. I love you. I love you. I love you. I love you. I love you. I love-" I was telling him when he pulled me in for a breath taking kiss. We both smiled in the kiss and then released from each other when we were out of breath.

"Where are the kids?" He asked and I told him they hand slept with Aahil. we talked for a little while, filling in each other briefly, of how we spent these five years.

"Make me believe I'm yours forever again" I said blushing and he looked confused. I hid my face in his neck and closed my eyes. He lift me off of him, and took me to the bed.

He laid me down and then hovered above me. He kissed my forehead and then my eyes. I mirrored his actions and then hung my arms around his neck.

"Are you sure?" He asked looking into my eyes and I nodded my head positively. He pecked my nose and then slowly he removed our clothes.

Amongst the busy life of New York, two souls become one after five years of long waiting. The stars and moon witnessed the blooming love of a young couple once again. Feeling shy, the stars hid behind the clouds. Soon the sun rose and witnessed, two tired human beings.

Whispering some beautiful notes in Kainaat's ears, Kainaat pecked his lips one final time and both fell into a deep slumber, in each other's arms after the judaai (separation)

This time promising each other to be there for each other through thick and thin.

__________________

My sleep broke when I felt something pecking me all over. I tried to push it away when I heard a chuckle. I opened my eyes and rubbed them, when my view met a handsome man.

"What are you doing in my bed? And where is my husband?" I questioned confused and the figure infront of me smirked.

"To hell with your husband, I'll keep you occupied" Asad said and I blushed. I felt so good to open my eyes, to the love of my life.

"If this is a dream, I don't ever want to open my eyes" I said caressing his face with my fingers.

"Let me show you that this, isn't a dream" Asad said and once agin he took me on a blissful ride of pleasure.

After three hours of continuos love making, Asad fell on me. "Mister, that's enough for today" I said in a hoarse voice as I caressed his hair.

"I can never get enough of you. Especially not after waiting for five years" he said in my neck and I smiled.

"Let's get up, the kids might be waiting for us" I said and he looked up at me. He picked my lips and lift me bridal style. I raised my eye brow asking him what.

"I'm saving water moje làska" he said and took me to the shower.

____________________

"What are my kiddies up to?" I asked as I came to the living room and saw them drawing.

"Look mama what I drew, this is all of us. Our happy family" Ahsan said showing me his drawing. I smiled looking at it and then he showed me his other drawings.